Living With the Land Boats

ppete1975

I'm a huge fan of live-spieling where it adds something, Kilimanjaro Safaris is the best example, Jungle Cruise the longest-running, and I'll pour one out for Great Movie Ride.

But Living With the Land is a much better experience with the recorded narration. I didn't think it would be when I first heard the idea, but it is. The audio is much clearer. The narration is focused and never sounds bored.

I only wish they would give it seasonal updates because there are plenty of regular changes aside from the very fixed produce mentioned in the spiel.

I'd also like to see a little more life in the aquaculture tunnel (bring back the baby gators!) and I'd like the poor animatronics and animated props to get some love (butterflies, bugs, prairie dogs, the barking dog who only moves his mouth anymore) but that's a different debate.
i think a christmas overlay would be cool. Not over the top no IP, just like your desk at work you might add some lights. And have the recording be a little more excited. Happy holidays and welcome to...... then at the end thank you for coming and have a wonderful and safe holidays.... plant some tomato plants to look like a wreath .. have some white christmas lights in the green house. Nothing over the top at all, put a christmas hat on a hidden mickey, just a little its holiday season and not the same ride that you rode 2 years ago.
Not really an overlay but more of, if this was where i went to work everyday how would it look a little different during the holidays.

Because if I was working in a greenhouse, im sure there would be something decorated.

LittleBuford

i think a christmas overlay would be cool. Not over the top no IP, just like your desk at work you might add some lights. And have the recording be a little more excited. Happy holidays and welcome to...... then at the end thank you for coming and have a wonderful and safe holidays.... plant some tomato plants to look like a wreath .. have some white christmas lights in the green house. Nothing over the top at all, put a christmas hat on a hidden mickey, just a little its holiday season and not the same ride that you rode 2 years ago.
Not really an overlay but more of, if this was where i went to work everyday how would it look a little different during the holidays.

Because if I was working in a greenhouse, im sure there would be something decorated.
There was a Christmas overlay when I went in late 2019. It was pretty cool:

D2547625-E5A4-4177-B056-BA8CEDE99FE6.jpeg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom