Living Seas Soundtrack

ajerdee

Original Poster
I was wondering if anyone happened to know if there has ever been a soundtrack for Living Seas available for purchase. I had a copy of some songs that were supposedly from the park, but I have never seen that a disc was available. The last time I was at Epcot I looked all over and couldn't find anything. Possibly it was from Epcot's early days.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
I have never seen it for sale, but they have it all (interior, theme, and area loops) at Disney Central.

BG Rugger

Disney Central is a website that has a lot of miscellaneous things you can download such as in-park music loops and other videos. However, I for one havent been on it.Anyone out there: Whats the URL adress???

ajerdee

Original Poster
I checked it out at the risk of getting myself into trouble at work. :lookaroun You need to install mIRC or a similar chat program on your computer. Then you connect to the "Newnet" server, join the #Disney-Central channel, type !list (which will show all the people sharing files, copy a trigger link and paste it in the chat line, then a new window will pop up which will give you some brief instructions on how to use it. In a nutshell, that's about it. If you have never used DOS before you will probably feel a wee bit lost. It took me a minute to figure it out. The nice part is that you can copy and paste things instead of having to type everything out.

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
Originally posted by ajerdee
I checked it out at the risk of getting myself into trouble at work. :lookaroun You need to install mIRC or a similar chat program on your computer. Then you connect to the "Newnet" server, join the #Disney-Central channel, type !list (which will show all the people sharing files, copy a trigger link and paste it in the chat line, then a new window will pop up which will give you some brief instructions on how to use it. In a nutshell, that's about it. If you have never used DOS before you will probably feel a wee bit lost. It took me a minute to figure it out. The nice part is that you can copy and paste things instead of having to type everything out.

oooookkkkkkk. that sounds like a load of fun. lol ill pay $10 for anybody that will burn it for me and mail it to me. lol lol

Bill

Account Suspended
Originally posted by jmaxwell007
oooookkkkkkk. that sounds like a load of fun. lol ill pay $10 for anybody that will burn it for me and mail it to me. lol lol

See, now that would be illegal... now what's you're address?:lol:

General Grizz

Weirdest thing - - I was talking to a teenager who said they used to have a "Living Seas Soundtrack" bought from the park. This must have been years ago.

Very interesting. . . but I have a feeling they were mistaking it for something else.

HOWEVER. . . many of the Living Seas tracks were on the Walt Disney World Forever (RedDotNet's On Demand CD system). They were NOT available on the menus, unfortunately.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom