Living seas might have a sponsor!!

DisJosh

Originally posted by MickeyMoose15
I barely visit that much the way I use to. I've heard that The Living Seas and The Land will be connected via a Weather Pavilion in the near future.

I heard that too.......still a rumour.........and havent heard that much about it.

DisJosh

Originally posted by markymark
If they do get a sponsor, what impact is it likely to have on the attraction in the future?

Well they had a sponsor b4 and nothing happened...........but I guess it was just b/c that sponsor lost interest or something. If they get a really enthusiastic sponsor thats really into it maby we could see some renovations :)

Kevin

This is a great attraction but I agree that it could use a bit of a facelift. If they did a complete rehab of the interior, would they close it down during the process?

Al

they could do it bit by bit, and close off certain sections. It really depends on the size of the rehab.

Could someone please remind me, is the living seas a ride, or just a walk thru thing? I cant remember

markymark

You start off with a film and then you go into the Hydrolators which take you to Sea Base Alpha, you then board buggies which take you thru the tanks and then get off and walk round a split level area, again thru the tanks, plus there's loads of other fun stuff to do there, plus the manatees.

Al

thanks mark!

I remember now, I like the bit where it looks as if youre going down into the ocean, didnt fool me though!:)

MickeyMoose15

Account Suspended
Accourding to WDW Magic it looks like Disney is looking for a new sponsor for the Living Seas and when they find one, they may have the chance to rehab and update the tired attraction.

MickeyMoose15

Account Suspended
The Living Seas is too much like Sea World that many people avoid it or spend little time there because they don't want to ruin their trip to Sea World later.

DisJosh

But its NOT like sea world! Sea world is much nicer.......have ya been there lately? Disney need to keep the creative theming of sea base alpha but just bring it into the 21st century!

MickeyMoose15

Account Suspended
I mean the old Sea World. With the newer and nicer Sea World, people are less likely to visit The Living Sea until Disney gets a sponsor and decides to update it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom