Live web cams at Disney Parks

majorrfb

Eons ago, Disney used to have web cams in the parks. This was back when the idea of the webcams was pretty new and "cutting edge". They were located on the Main Street train station, above American Adventure and above the Studios turnstiles.
I know there were a few in Animal Kingdom, because the park had recently opened and was the focus on the WDW website. There were feeds from the cameras on the safari/Pangani trail that you can see when you're up at Conservation Station.

All of these cams have been gone for a very long time. (Rumors say it was due to 9/11, but I think they were on their way out before then)

There also was/is a Weather Bug camera on the Dolphin facing Epcot. (It was put to good use back when the Wand was being dismantled and we were keeping a daily watch on its progress)

-Rob
Those websites, back in the day, were working fine. 9//11 was the death nell for the park web cameras. The weather cam was my only salvation at the time but that went too. :hammer:

Clever Name

Those websites, back in the day, were working fine. 9//11 was the death nell for the park web cameras. The weather cam was my only salvation at the time but that went too. :hammer:

All the park webcams were taken down prior to 9/11. There were several other reasons why they were stopped. :wave:

mickey2008.1

we would like the links too please. There is also a webcam of the balloon at DTD, cant remember it though, sorry. But I will try to find it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom