Live web cams at Disney Parks

Epcot-Rules

Original Poster
I was just wondering if it has ever been mentioned on this forum? Wouldn't it be great if you could look at live web cams of the parks and crowds? Maybe install one at the red phone booths in the UK so you could watch who answers the phone when you call it.

Sorry, I'm just having Disney withdraws.

disnerd

I was just wondering if it has ever been mentioned on this forum? Wouldn't it be great if you could look at live web cams of the parks and crowds? Maybe install one at the red phone booths in the UK so you could watch who answers the phone when you call it.

There is a webcam of DTD and you can see Illuminations from it at times. It doesnt show the crowd levels because it is from atop a hotel but I can send you the link in a message if you would like.

sgtmgd

Better yet the Red Phone Booths turn into a Blue Tardis.......

Rob562

Eons ago, Disney used to have web cams in the parks. This was back when the idea of the webcams was pretty new and "cutting edge". They were located on the Main Street train station, above American Adventure and above the Studios turnstiles.
I know there were a few in Animal Kingdom, because the park had recently opened and was the focus on the WDW website. There were feeds from the cameras on the safari/Pangani trail that you can see when you're up at Conservation Station.

All of these cams have been gone for a very long time. (Rumors say it was due to 9/11, but I think they were on their way out before then)

There also was/is a Weather Bug camera on the Dolphin facing Epcot. (It was put to good use back when the Wand was being dismantled and we were keeping a daily watch on its progress)

-Rob

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom