Live streaming webcam at WDW till June 8!!!

PhilharMagician

Ugh! It just went off line. Maybe it is time for some personal time :lookaroun

This is way cool. Does anyone know what is required to do this webcam besides a computer, camera and high speed internet? :confused:

dcaffey

That's wild - I'm on the 2nd floor with almost an identical view!

I was going back and forth from the computer to the balcony watching the Friendships and there is no delay in the live stream.

PhilharMagician

That's wild - I'm on the 2nd floor with almost an identical view!

I was going back and forth from the computer to the balcony watching the Friendships and there is no delay in the live stream.

So log off and stop hogging the bandwidth! You have the real thing out your window. :ROFLOL:

Pluto'sGrl

It is quiet. Nice to hear the BGM and the tweeting birds though. I look forward to tonight when we get to watch RoE instead of the empty boardwalk. Very cool that someone would do this and give others the option to share in a little of the magic. I know these folks will take their webcam down 6/8, but do guests do this often in general?

Pluto'sGrl

The live streamer said they would give us a room tour at noon eastern time but nothing so far. Needless to say I'm not getting much work done today...lol.

BeastnBelle29

Original Poster
The guy that set up the cam is doing a room tour for all the viewers right now, it's just too cool. I think they said they are going to move the camera tonight also, maybe a lil to the right?

Kelsybelle

The guy that set up the cam is doing a room tour for all the viewers right now, it's just too cool. I think they said they are going to move the camera tonight also, maybe a lil to the right?[/quote]

I hope so! I just peaked and got a glimpse of Stacy giving her tour of Disney! (I wish I had her job!)

BeastnBelle29

Original Poster
The room tour is awesome, they are talking and panning the camera back and forth over their room and over the boardwalk!!! I don't wanna be home, I wanna go to WDW!

hpyhnt 1000

Update - The camera has been put into position for tonight's showing of IllumiNations. Its looking over ESPN with the Friendship dock on the bottom of the screen and SSE off the the left. Should be an excellent viewing location.

Only 5 and a half hours left! :sohappy:

Teenchy

Great find thanks OP.

But I was also wondering if this is possible for anyone to link up to this usstream site ...why we have enough members on this board that we should have live webcams all over WDW 365 days a year!

Who wants to start up that bandwagon and figure this out. Make up a chart and all to list where all the live webcams will be????????:animwink:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom