Trip Report LIVE-ish TR: The One With Holiday Cheer 🎅...and Plantar Fasciitis

Hey there!

Well at long last, the day has come - in a few short hours, we’re heading down to WDW 👍

I am doing this on my phone and I can’t get GIFs to work unless I’m on my Mac, so alas, for now it shall be texts and emoji 👍

If we haven’t met, Hi 👋, I’m Diana, a 39-year old marketing consultant. I’m flying from Buffalo to Orlando with my crew:

Todd (45) - My awesome husband
Brandon (15) - My “I hope he’s not too cool to geek out now” stepson (he hasn’t been to WDW in 3 years, so we’re nervous he’ll be all teenager-y 🤣)
B (1.999) - She’s turning two the first week of January, so I can’t quite say 2 yet! Also, I shared Todd and Brandon’s names and pictures here almost 6 years ago so I’m rolling with their names. I’m trying to give my daughter a little privacy though ❤️

We are staying at CBR (Pirate room) with the dining plan. For the full itinerary, check out my PTR .

We are getting up at 2:45AM for a 5:30 flight. Wish us luck 🤣

I did splurge today and book a Minnie Van from the airport. I think my daughter might sleep, and after our luggage being “lost” for 8+ hours last year, I like the thought of picking up our bags and leaving them at bell services so we arent at the mercy of DME.

I am calling this “live-ish” because I’ve really enjoyed the live TRs from folks lately, and I thought that live might capture some holiday vibes. But, they’ll be sporadic when I have some downtime. I’ll do full write ups here when I get home (and before I go back to work on 12/30 so I don’t drag this out like my wedding TR! 🤣).

lindawdw

Just signed on to your TR! It looks like you had the most magical time with your family! I was there in December too and I really enjoyed all the Christmas decorations at DHS!!! So glad you got to ride ROTR and loved it so much! Your kids are adorable and it shows just how much they enjoyed their time at WDW! Sorry your foot was giving you such pain on the trip. :(

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom