Trip Report LIVE- from Pop Century May 10-15

Jambo!! Just arrived at Pop Century this morning. We , my DD 21- DD Best Friend 21- and myself- no age needed. Lol. Stayed off site last night for free using points.

Arrived at Pop Century via personal vehicle at 6:10. Line for MK at 6:15 with a park listed opening time of 8am- already have about 15 people in it.

we are headed to AK with a park listed opening time of 8am. We are first in line at 6:15. Second and third in line showed up at 6:20. CM walked over and let us know first bus will be here at 6:45. At 6:30 there were 20 people in line.

Giving lots of line and bus info since it’s the hit questions now. 🤗

oh happy Monday

Also- this is my first trip report soooo...... be kind please. 😎

MrsPrice96

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
O Canada! We made it around the world . Girls did all 11 countries of drinks I however did not since I was driving the next morning home and needed to not be crashed
A20FAF05-F7F8-4015-B73D-F28490F6C6F6.jpeg

MrsPrice96

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
We finished the night off with all the rides we didn’t get to. We had 2 hours before the park closed to get 4 rides done.

Made it to Soarin at 8:16 posted wait was 45 min and we were on ride at 8:44

Nemo next- posted wait was 15 min but we walked right on ride

Headed to Spaceship Earth and walked on ride at 9:09. As I walked on I realized I left my
Phone on the Nemo ride. UGHhhhh

DD kept tracking the phone to make sure it wasn’t on the move. We went back to Nemo and picked up phone. Now time to go back to the front and head over to our last ride- Mission Space

With all the construction it sure is much more of a haul to get to where you need.

Mission Space at 9:44 posted wait time is 35 min but we walked in and were in the briefing room at 9:52
D6DEA9A1-697C-43D7-91BF-E18FF072F325.jpeg

MrsPrice96

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
Sadly we are on the wrong side of the park bc we need the Skyliner. So we did a nice weary walk back through world showcase and made it into the Skyliner line at 10:28. Line was pretty far back in front of Beach Club.

While in line the news break that no masks would be worn starting the next day outside. You can tell that people were getting notified and masks were coming off along with some crazy cheering. CM were no where to be found. Almost like they left for a quick update. We only saw CMs at the loading station.

1C0E66EC-F20C-436B-A16C-2B09D8BD0AB2.jpeg
Boarded skyliner at 11 and off at Pop at 11:19

MrsPrice96

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
My mouth was literally watering at all of your wonderful food pics!
Thank you!! :). I am home and thinking about all the food I missed already. LOL. I was so bummed I didn't get a MK day but luckily I already have a list ready for my Nov trip.

Songbird76

MrsPrice96

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
I LOVE those caramel apple werthers! I've looked for them over here and can't find them! I really want to look in Germany, but we aren't allowed to cross the border yet. I looked for them in Aachen last time we were there, but they didn't have them.
I was so tempted to buy them but my backpack was already full!! Good to know they are delicious. Hope you can cross the border and get some goodies soon. :)

fractal

Catching up.

Looks like you had a great time at DHS!

We ate at Yak&Yeti 10 years ago and loved it. We said we would go back on each of our next visits but never did. Thanks for the reminder!

I'm so impressed you completed drinking around the World - then proceeded to hit more rides for the rest of the night!

MrsPrice96

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
Catching up.

Looks like you had a great time at DHS!

We ate at Yak&Yeti 10 years ago and loved it. We said we would go back on each of our next visits but never did. Thanks for the reminder!

I'm so impressed you completed drinking around the World - then proceeded to hit more rides for the rest of the night!
Hope you make it back to Yak & Yeti!! I already look forward to getting a reservation when we head back in Nov.

In fairness we did spend about 7 hours drinking around the world so plenty of time for it all tp settle. LOL. Two of us were not doing well at all after Mission Space. That will be a ride I skip for a while. In all I only had about 5 full drinks and sips from the rest of their drinks.

ShookieJones

We need time for things to happen.
I headed over to Starbucks bc at this time a couple friends I was stationed with in Germany live nearby and were coming to the park. My husband is active duty in the military and it’s so wonderful all the spouses I have met around the world and I love the chance to catch up in person.
I am really loving this mug!
View attachment 557225View attachment 557226
I purposely avoided looking at these mugs because I go broke every year, because I HAVE TO get one for each park....Now I am living with regret. LOL

Anyway, I didn't see this report because I was there at the same time as you, but I am catching up and enjoying.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom