Trip Report LIVE for Food and Wine and Toy Story Land Time! October 2018

Hello Magic Friends!
Considering it's almost time to make fast passes for my upcoming trip, I figured I should start my pre-trip report! I hope to go live for my trip report, but we'll see how it goes.
This will be my 4th trip in a row for Food and Wine and I travel with a different configuration each time! P went with me back in 2015, my mom (Ce) and my bf E came with in 2016, and last year's trip was with my mom Ce, aunt Ci, and uncle R. This year, they're all going except P (poor guy can't take vacation during the school year anymore).
So here we are:
wdw2016286575099417_7828083240_dsnyRes-base_dsnyLoc-reg.jpeg

Myself (K), mom, and E
wdw2017307852785008_405988262432_dsnyRes-base_dsnyLoc-reg.jpg

Aunt Ci and Uncle R

We're staying at Boardwalk again, but with 2 studios this time since 5 adults crammed in one seemed a bit much. Heading down Mon Oct 22 and leaving Friday Oct 26, Ci and R are staying an extra day and leaving the 27th. We're working on plans, only have 2 things set in stone so far. We're booked for the World Showcase DestiNations Discovered tour on the Tuesday (thanks to a trip report on here that made us want to try it) and we have 2 reservations for Ohana dinner, just not sure which night we are keeping! Other than that, the goal is to get E on FOP (Pandora wasn't open last time she visited) and we all want to see Toy Story Land!

Oh, and just to shake things up this time around, I'll be bringing along a mini mousketeer in the making...
IMG_20180810_193133_317.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom