live 365..

Kwit35

Nut4Disney said:
For those who could not locate all of the stations. After you click listen at the top, go over to the right and type in Disney under "search". Then right under that there is a pull down. Make sure you click on "live 365 stations, this will pull up all of the stations.
Also, if you just go to the homepage there is a search area there. Thanks to whoever mentioned D-Magic. Didn't know about that one and love it! Intercot is still one of my favorites.

subsonic

I'm not trying to promote my station I'm just trying to figure out why Live 365 is so much popular then my station. Is using a shoutcast source confusing?
I don't have any commercials, station IDs are only played once every 30 minutes, and I have a request system where you can request what to listen to.

It doesn't make sense.

imagineerfan

This may be a dumb question, but i'm a little confused. Can you only listen to live365 and these other stations on the computer, or can you listen to it on your radio as well? Sorry if this was stated earlier

Dan

TheDisneyMagic

subsonic said:
I'm not trying to promote my station I'm just trying to figure out why Live 365 is so much popular then my station. Is using a shoutcast source confusing?
I don't have any commercials, station IDs are only played once every 30 minutes, and I have a request system where you can request what to listen to.

It doesn't make sense.
Ohh thanks, I had never heard of your site before, I will sure check it out.
:wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom