live 365..

dixiegirl

Original Poster
wow this is a great website...righ tnow i'm listening to the monrail speal to the ticke center......if i close my eyes i'm there.....sorry just had to share.. :hammer:

philsfan2185

dixiegirl said:
wow this is a great website...righ tnow i'm listening to the monrail speal to the ticke center......if i close my eyes i'm there.....sorry just had to share.. :hammer:
it's even better when you have the video to go along with it :sohappy:

Nut4Disney

I listen to it everyday here at work, probably going on 5 yrs now. D-Magic radio is my favorite, especially Epcot on Mondays and Wednesdays. The best part is that each day it's a different park, and it plays the music and attractions in the order that they are in the parks if you were there. Park Hopper radio is good also. They even play Kryssa's top 7.

TheDisneyMagic

Me to, I love live 365 and find the little adverts so funny, "sorry sir this lot is full, what do you mean full?" :D I always have it playing of a night, but during the day I use my own music and videos that I have downloaded because I prefere having the control over the playlist.

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
There are several very good stations on Live365.com. I haven't visited them lately, mainly due to the corporate networks I was on didn't allow them thru. However, things have changed..... ;) :sohappy:

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
YEP, ME TOO.

ill tune in once a week or so, and when people come into my office they always wonder what im listening to......... i just reply, "oh nothing, you wouldnt understand"

good day now! :wave:

wannabeBelle

Did you know that one of our members, Sorcerer 1 runs a station on Live 365? Sorcerer Radio is the name of the station I believe. Belle

joel_maxwell

wannabeBelle said:
Did you know that one of our members, Sorcerer 1 runs a station on Live 365? Sorcerer Radio is the name of the station I believe. Belle
ohhhh ok, thanks for the heads up.

PurpleDragon

wannabeBelle said:

Hey I didn't know that!! Who's station is it? I've been listening to that station fof quite a long time now and never realized it was a WDWMagic member.

Moustronaut

wannabeBelle said:

Torg0, the "owner" of Mouse World Radio station, is also a member here.

SewIn2Disney

PurpleDragon said:
Hey I didn't know that!! Who's station is it? I've been listening to that station fof quite a long time now and never realized it was a WDWMagic member.

They have a website too with (if I'm not mistaken) games, wallpapers, etc. I'll try to find the link.

Nut4Disney

wannabeBelle said:

Yeah, I knew that. It's a good station also. I believe he just had the top 100 tracks of the year, as voted on.

bhg469

i usually play live 356 during dinner, i cant get enough of is and the monorail spiel is just like your there especially if you close your eyes and smell a box of band aids

SewIn2Disney

Here is Sorcerer 1's Profile (if you want to PM them or whatever)

http://forums.wdwmagic.com/member.php?u=5771

And here is Sorcerer 1's website

http://xs-space.com/Sorcerer/index.htm

And....Sorcerer 1's radio station (For those of you who do not know what Live365 is) This link is through his website, not through Live365.

http://xs-space.com/SR/index.php

And for those of you who do not know what Live365 is,
go to www.Live365.com and in the search box, type in "Disney" and a bunch of Disney related radio stations will come up. Just click on one, click play, and enjoy. It's free and awesome!

joel_maxwell

thanks, i added his site to my disney favorites............... im going to listen to his broadcast tomorrow.

i usually listen vision fantastic radio.

GaryT977

Nut4Disney said:
I listen to it everyday here at work, probably going on 5 yrs now. D-Magic radio is my favorite, especially Epcot on Mondays and Wednesdays. The best part is that each day it's a different park, and it plays the music and attractions in the order that they are in the parks if you were there. Park Hopper radio is good also. They even play Kryssa's top 7.

I LOVE ParkHopper! I'd love to know how they get some of their stuff. I looked for "D-Magic" and couldn't find it. It wasn't listed under "Disney", either. How do I find that station?

jesserin

live365 is my ticket to Disney every day... love it... I'm preggers and I swear, our child is going to come out saying "please stand clear of the doors" :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom