Little Mermaid Video

Captain Chaos

If they give WDW the same exact ride, then AWESOME!!! The facade of the show building looked pretty cool... Let's hope they don't go the cheap route in MK...

bgraham34

Personally I don't think they should use clam shells since its already used in Nemo but I still love the Little Mermaid and will be on it without a doubt.

Exprcoofto

Personally I don't think they should use clam shells since its already used in Nemo but I still love the Little Mermaid and will be on it without a doubt.

If they are the same Clamobiles then I agree. However, if they use that concept from DLP (I think it was DLP?) which has the Clam Shell cars hanging then it would be a tad different.

http://disneyandmore.blogspot.com/2007/07/will-great-little-mermaid-dark-ride.html

I know it's not exactly the same, but I like the hanging shell idea.

RoRo

I hope we will get this with no shortcuts taken. Like Exprcoofto said, they should use hanging shell cars instead of clammobiles.

EPCOTPluto

A simple blue cart would be fine for me.:shrug:

I guess it's for theming... you mean these blue carts? :animwink:

lsseacabs.jpg
lsseacabsclosed2.jpg

Disneyfan1981

Looks very impressive, although seeing the idea of Clam Shells was a little disappointing but its a small knitpick. I'm really interested in seeing what WDW has compared to the DLR version.

Disneyfan1981

I don't think its less theming just what is being themed lol. It would be neat if you rode in different trinkets from Ariel's treasure trove, maybe four different designs that interchange....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom