Little Jan 28-31 Update!

SkywayFan71

Original Poster
This is my first update or post here and I just thought I would share a few shreds of information and pictures with you from the last few days.

~ Crowds have been fairly low, most everything has been a walk on.

~ Saw the live outdoor pirate show with Jack Sparrow, very fun, and very good actors as well.

~ They seem to be progressing farther and farther with their tile removal in Epcot, more and more of the old green tiles are being removed, to be replaced with that rocky concrete that most of the Epcot planters are made of.

~ Two of the four signs for Inoventions have been taken down, as shown in the pics, which hopefully will show up. The sign for Inoventions west near the Fountain View, and the one for Inoventions east near the UoE are both in the process of being taken down.

~ A new wall also showed up across the right side of center street on Main Street, not exactly sure what's being done there, sorry no pics...

~ The MK bus stop road is half walled off, they seem to be removing the grey pavers in favor of regular asphault, which is making bus maneuvering very tight.

~ Splash Mtn. reopened, all of the animatronics seemed to be working fine, but none of the water jets were working unfortunately.

Hope you enjoyed this little bit of news, sorry I didn't have a little more!:wave:

DisneyMusician2

Must be a cleaning or redesign to the logo...I can't believe that they would be making wholesale changes to Innoventions at this point. It is one of the last things that makes a futuristic impression in "Future" World.

2excitedkids

is the many adventures of winnie the pooh still closed? i read on disney's site that it would still be down this week, i leave tomorrow, but i could have sworn i have seen a couple of trip reports that stated that they rode this?

my dd, 3 loves pooh!

Yay! I gate those ugly signs!

Ditto!! We would refer them to the "Jungle Jim" Because kids would climb all over that place. And nope, they're not coming back last I heard. Not so sure though. And yes, the kids would climb all the way to the top of that sign for "cute pictures" Parents there and all. :rolleyes: And when the parents would "notice" they'd scream at their kids like mad. Umm, he's been doing it for a good 10 minutes. Talk about bad parenting. =/

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
Ditto!! We would refer them to the "Jungle Jim" Because kids would climb all over that place. And nope, they're not coming back last I heard. Not so sure though. And yes, the kids would climb all the way to the top of that sign for "cute pictures" Parents there and all. :rolleyes: And when the parents would "notice" they'd scream at their kids like mad. Umm, he's been doing it for a good 10 minutes. Talk about bad parenting. =/
go over to the studios and buy you a whip at Indy... that will take care of business.

:D

mousermerf

Account Suspended
go over to the studios and buy you a whip at Indy... that will take care of business.

:D

OMG!

That'd be the longest line at Epcot, even if it had a seperate entrance fee!

Feeling cranky and your heels been scrapped by one too many strollers? Head to Innoventions and use your "whippin" skillz to snare the little bundles of joy off a 25-ft structure! The ones at the top are worth the most points!

cptwife80

I'm curious... If the water jets at SM are not working I wonder if its something with refurbs. I noticed when I went on POC that the guy in the well is supposed to be spitting out water and everytime I was on the ride he came up with nothing coming out. I hope they fixed it or turned it back on. :confused:

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
OMG!

That'd be the longest line at Epcot, even if it had a seperate entrance fee!

Feeling cranky and your heels been scrapped by one too many strollers? Head to Innoventions and use your "whippin" skillz to snare the little bundles of joy off a 25-ft structure! The ones at the top are worth the most points!
:lol: did we just get a new idea for the innovations area.... a medical station for whip lash

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom