Little help please!

FightingChicken

Original Poster
Can someone please explain to me Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party? I'm a little confused on some parts. Such as: Do you have to purchase a seperate ticket to attend and if so, would you have to pay the regular entrance fee if you wanted to go earlier that day? Actually if someone could just tell me everything about it I would greatly appreciate it.

On a side note, I have a turkey in my pants.

FightingChicken

Original Poster
Okay I have another question. Is there any special events at MGM in December like Mickey's Christmas Party? Like an event that you would have to purchase another ticket for? Because I wanna know if I could go and get the full MGM experience (seeing as how I've never been) and not have to worry about leaving early.

Also, I keep the turkey subdued with mild tranquilizers. So fresh, if you please.

slappy magoo

If you bring the turkey that is in your pants to WDW, it has to be a seeing-eye/guide turkey. Otherwise you'll have to put in in the kennel. AND you'll have to change your pants.

But if it is a guide turkey, you won't have to pay seperate admission, So you got that going for you...which is nice.

ears2you

Okay I have another question. Is there any special events at MGM in December like Mickey's Christmas Party? Like an event that you would have to purchase another ticket for? Because I wanna know if I could go and get the full MGM experience (seeing as how I've never been) and not have to worry about leaving early.

Also, I keep the turkey subdued with mild tranquilizers. So fresh, if you please.

every park and disney resort is decorated for christmas
(i love the decorations in the grand floridian)

brkgnews

There is a special event at EPCOT as well, known as Candlelight Processional. It does not require seperate admission, but it does offer a dining reservation service which also allows viewing the show from a reserved area (purely optional -- you can still ssee the show without having the dining service).

FightingChicken

Original Poster
Okay one more question. I'm looking at the possibility of going on the 18th or 19th of December. Do tickets for days that close to Christmas usually sell out for the Christmas Party in advance? And if so, should ordering them in advance around November be okay?

Can someone please explain to me Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party? I'm a little confused on some parts. Such as: Do you have to purchase a seperate ticket to attend and if so, would you have to pay the regular entrance fee if you wanted to go earlier that day? Actually if someone could just tell me everything about it I would greatly appreciate it.

On a side note, I have a turkey in my pants.

You're not supposed to bring outside food into the parks... :D

brkgnews

Okay one more question. I'm looking at the possibility of going on the 18th or 19th of December. Do tickets for days that close to Christmas usually sell out for the Christmas Party in advance? And if so, should ordering them in advance around November be okay?

I would order them NOW NOW NOW for that close to the holiday -- that's well within the time that most schools are out for the holiday period, so frankly you'll be lucky to even get them at THIS point, much less in November.

FightingChicken

Original Poster
Hmm okay then. Well hopefully we can get everything planned out within the next few days so we can go ahead and order. And thanks for the help, I would have hated to be looking forward to going and then call to order a couple months from now and they be sold out. :sohappy:

SpectroPhoenix

I have a question of my own concerning getting tickets for MNSSHP. I'm trying to buy three tickets for 9/29, but I add them to my shopping cart and then press "Buy Now", it brings me back to the home page. Anybody have any idea what I'm doing wrong?
Many Thanks

I

I,Walt

I hope this helps

I have a question of my own concerning getting tickets for MNSSHP. I'm trying to buy three tickets for 9/29, but I add them to my shopping cart and then press "Buy Now", it brings me back to the home page. Anybody have any idea what I'm doing wrong?
Many Thanks
Your computer might not be taking cookies from the site. That can get you to the home page like that.

SpectroPhoenix

Thanks, but, umm, I thought that I set my computer to accept the cookies, but it's still not working. Anybody have any other ideas or help me with the cookie problem?
Thanks again

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom