Little bit confused

bayoutinkbelle

I always make ADRs and I don't mind it at all. I put off making mine for our Feb. 1-4 trip because I thought the crowds would be lighter. Maybe, but I couldn't get dinner at LeCellier at all. Lunch, I got. No problems with any place else I tried.

I figure that I can always call back and make changes if our plans change drastically. I don't agree with making multiple ressies since (as others have said) that screws up the system for everybody.

Disney really needs to look into improving the ADR system. They really need to find a way to stop abuse! I would even be willing to pay a deposit on my ressies! As long as it stops abuse by inconsiderate people!

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Disney really needs to look into improving the ADR system. They really need to find a way to stop abuse! I would even be willing to pay a deposit on my ressies! As long as it stops abuse by inconsiderate people!

How about NO RESERVATIONS....make it first come - first serve

sbkline

I don't mean to flame anyone, or be rude in any way, but I do have to agree with those who say it's rude to make multiple ADR's just to "cover your bases" so to speak.

Perhaps those who do this don't even realize that by doing so, they are helping to make it more difficult for others to get in. I'm sure (or at least I hope) that many who do this don't mean anything by it, and have never stopped to think about how it effects the system and the other customers. But hopefully now that at least this one poster knows, he/she will not continue this in the future.

It's kind of like people who collect valid fastpasses just to put in their scrapbook. I'm sure many of them don't realize that there is only a finite amount of fastpasses, and that by "wasting" fastpasses by collecting them just to take home, they are using up fastpasses for the rest of us who really want to ride.

The poster who said he makes multiple ADR knows its wrong. He has been a part of multiple treads saying that he does this and thinks its funny. Some people are rude and inconsiderate. !

DougK

I would be more than happy if they started taking a deposit for all TS ressies. I think the reason the system does not stop rude people from making multiple reservations is simply because it would be easy to beat the system, simply use a different name when making the reservation (make one in husband's name, one in wife's name, etc) so why should Disney even try to do that?

The solution is to make people pay if they don't show up by charging a credit card with a deposit, but I imagine that would add alot of time to the reservation phone calls. Perhaps that would be offset by fewer reservations made overall.

They can start this new policy anytime!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom