Listening to Monorail Spiels

Steve-B

Original Poster
Does anyone else do this or am I alone in the universe? When I get tired of listening to the (sometimes) mindless drivel that is broadcast over the airwaves, and I don't feel like listening to WDW music (a rare occurrence, indeed), I find myself listening to my collection of Monorail Spiels . . . over and over. Listening to them helps me to relax when I start to get stressed because I visualize the scenery and landmarks as they are being described. Plus, the Monorail is one of my favorite things to do. This relaxes me just as much as any of the background music I have.

lilclerk

I've got them on my mp3 player and sometimes listen to them or the TTA when I can't sleep :lol:. They're very relaxing.

Spiels are some of the things I love to listen to most. The monorail spiels, in particular, are the most "transporting" to me. One of the first things we do on our vacations is take the resort loop around. TTA is great to listen to also, when I'm tired of the same music.

I've also been known to queue up all the safety spiels on Subsonic Radio, too.

EPCOT.nut

I would but I don't have an MP3 player -or a CD player in my car.
I put the Cronkite SSE ride-through DVD on in the house while I clean on Saturdays, to listen to...:rolleyes:

Steve-B

Original Poster
I got most of them from Mousebits, but I also use Limewire. I don't think I've gotten any from anywhere else.

RayLaVeau

Yeah!!!

Im not alone in the world!!!

I have been listening to all that you guys have mentioned as well as more, I was begining to think I was crazy til I found this place!!
Awesome!!
I have "virtually Rode SSE (Jeremy Irons) at least 100 times!

and th monorail all day if I could, love it!
whew! :)
I cant wait 45 days til I get there!!

Ray

Steve-B

Original Poster
On limewire, what do you search under? I couldn't find the music for wishes either.:shrug:
I think I searched "monorail," but it's been so long ago, I don't really remember. Every now and then, I'll search "Walt Disney World" or "Disney World" just to see if anything new comes up. I've gotten some of the "Wishes" music from Mousebits also. BTW - I wish I was at Walt Disney World, too!!

I listen to ROE over and over and over again!
I agree ROE is great! Another of my favorites is "Standing in Motion" (The Rocketeer) from FoN.

I have "virtually Rode SSE (Jeremy Irons) at least 100 times!
If you're interested, the Cronkite version is available on Mousebits. They have a really good, clean copy.

I have Monorail Spiels on a CD that i play in my car. I have the whole line on CD.
Would you mind sending me a PM with a list of those files? I want to be sure my set is "complete."

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom