List of colleges that offer program?

ntoeman

As of now they don't have much of a schedule for schools they will be visiting I imagine because it's the summer. Does anyone happen to know when the schedule might be updated for the upcoming fall semester? I know they didn't come to my school this past year, but does anyone think they might come if people email them, showing interest? Or is it only certain schools they always go to?

TinyT396

As of now they don't have much of a schedule for schools they will be visiting I imagine because it's the summer. Does anyone happen to know when the schedule might be updated for the upcoming fall semester? I know they didn't come to my school this past year, but does anyone think they might come if people email them, showing interest? Or is it only certain schools they always go to?

They should be putting it up in late Sept/early Oct. when the recruiting season starts. I'm not sure how they pick out the schools but you can always watch the e-presentation instead.

ntoeman

I'm not sure how they pick out the schools but you can always watch the e-presentation instead.

So it doesn't make a difference at all that you see the presentation online or in person in terms of getting into the program? I thought maybe getting to meet with the representatives in person could help.

TinyT396

So it doesn't make a difference at all that you see the presentation online or in person in terms of getting into the program? I thought maybe getting to meet with the representatives in person could help.

No, you have about the same chances. Just because they have the campus presentation doesn't mean you would interview right there, you could probably talk to the recruiter a little bit, but last I heard almost all interviews are taking place over the phone.

joanna71985

Disney will probably release the schedule late Aug/early Sept, and start recruiting in late Sept/early Oct.

Nope, it doesn't make a difference. I have done both (school, and online) and was accepted both times. I can tell you, the only real difference between the two is that the school presentation has the recruiter and campus reps there. That is it. The online presentation has the same info.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom