Rumor Lion King Flume Ride being considered for Animal Kingdom

WeNamedTheDogIndiana

It'd be cool if they actually got Nathan Lane to reprise his role as Timon for this. He did do Circle of Life at EPCOT.
Can we get him and Ernie Sabella to repeat the Hollywood Bowl performances?

"I've been waiting for you to say that (every time that I farted) for 30 years."
"I've been waiting to let it out!"

That exchange lives rent-free in my head.

I know your kidding but putting that version of the song in this ride would be desecration to Animal Kingdom and Lion King as a whole.

A talentless, laughable performance that should have never happened. Man, I got really passionate about that for some reason.
After watching the video and the reactions from non Disney fans, I feel secure in saying you're having a normal reaction and so are the rest of us.

Jrb1979

Water rides where you get totally drenched suck.
To each their own but we love them. Partly cause to get soaked on a flume ride means it has decent sized drop. Not only do you get soaked but also get that big thrill.

For us when we visit the parks we tend to wear sandals and shorts so getting wet isn't a problem

Fido Chuckwagon

It’s uncomfortable to have wet underwear and socks for the rest of the day. If I’m hot, I need a/c. Ripsaw Falls leaves me wet and hot after 5 minutes have passed.
Yeah this. If you’re not wearing a bathing suit, having wet socks, shoes, and underwear is really freaking uncomfortable. Especially if you are doing a ton of walking.

ToTBellHop

Yeah this. If you’re not wearing a bathing suit, having wet socks, shoes, and underwear is really freaking uncomfortable. Especially if you are doing a ton of walking.
I feel kinda bad because our last two trips to Universal, we haven’t made it on Ripsaw Falls because it’s only been like 70 degrees and it’s so drenching. One of my sons loves it. I’ll literally wear my bathing suit to the park on the hottest day next time we go and then we will just go swim after riding that and Popeye.

The fact that we need to plan to that level surely limits the popularity of those two and explains the lack of true soakers at Epic Universe. They’re fun in theory but take so much planning to actually experience and not ruin your day.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom