Limited-time Passholder-exclusive Mickey Mouse Popcorn Bucket coming soon to Walt Disney World

Cmdr_Crimson

not an issue, just seemed the talk moved to the collector type buckets while the feel seems to be -- well Disney released an AP popcorn bucket that is meant to be used as a refillable bucket (I assume) but (due to the collector buckets) expectations seemed closer to expecting a collector bucket for passholders.

I never knew getting popcorn could be so convoluted!
That...And Magnets..

vikescaper

Speaking of popcorn buckets, I’ve been seeing a bunch of people walking around with popcorn buckets that say “Magic” on them. I couldn’t see what else the buckets had on them but I have seen several of them today.

Cmdr_Crimson

Speaking of popcorn buckets, I’ve been seeing a bunch of people walking around with popcorn buckets that say “Magic” on them. I couldn’t see what else the buckets had on them but I have seen several of them today.
Can't be the Magic Key popcorn buckets since it's a Disneyland bucket..

ToTBellHop

Sad, breaking news to report this hour—a valued Annual Passholder bought the exclusive bucket at Animal Kingdom today and reports the popcorn was quite stale. Calls to Disney CEO Bob Paycheck were not immediately returned while Chairman of Disney Parks, Experiences and Products Josh D’Amaro said, “thoughts and prayers.”

Tom P.

Sad, breaking news to report this hour—a valued Annual Passholder bought the exclusive bucket at Animal Kingdom today and reports the popcorn was quite stale. Calls to Disney CEO Bob Paycheck were not immediately returned while Chairman of Disney Parks, Experiences and Products Josh D’Amaro said, “thoughts and prayers.”
Well, Chapek got fired. I hope you are happy.

ToTBellHop

Well, Chapek got fired. I hope you are happy.
1669765873184.jpeg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom