Lilo and Stitch TV Show

General Grizz

Original Poster
Is it me, or are all of these Disney series based on films pretty. . . dull?

I've never really been a fan of them.

The new Lilo and Stitch TV Show is on ABC right now...

It's OK, I guess...except Stitch's animation looks VERY off. You can really tell Lilo's voice difference, but I guess that's OK.

Still, after seeing the movies, it seems like these TV shows kinda take away.

Your thoughts?

Sora

I agree on some aspects. I thought Buzz Lightyear of Star Command was an excellent show, adding more to the story of the Buzz figure. Alladin was really good, and Little Mermaid was decent enough to stay watchable. Now, I've watched Stitch the Movie which, when it comes down to it, is really only the first couple of episodes of the television show...more in lines of being a pilot than a sequel. Now, there has been a strong rumor floating around that there is going to be a TRUE sequel to Lilo and Stitch done by the original creative team. I know Chris Sanders didn't have anything to do with the series, other than the voice, but as long as he's in on the true sequel, I'll be a happy camper....

And hey, at least we aren't in Japan. Non-Disney here, but they took a great anime show in Sailor Moon and turned it into a Power Ranger-type live action show which aired yesterday morning in Tokyo....be glad we ONLY have to put up with sub-par disney sequels and NOT that kind of horror...now If you'll excuse me, I need to go cry in a corner right now...ohhhh the horror.....:cry:

TURKEY

Originally posted by Sora
I agree on some aspects. I thought Buzz Lightyear of Star Command was an excellent show, adding more to the story of the Buzz figure. Alladin was really good, and Little Mermaid was decent enough to stay watchable. Now, I've watched Stitch the Movie which, when it comes down to it, is really only the first couple of episodes of the television show...more in lines of being a pilot than a sequel. Now, there has been a strong rumor floating around that there is going to be a TRUE sequel to Lilo and Stitch done by the original creative team. I know Chris Sanders didn't have anything to do with the series, other than the voice, but as long as he's in on the true sequel, I'll be a happy camper....

I can't stand the animation of Buzz. It just seems bad. I do however enjoy some of the stories and the voices are good.

Aladdin was good and LM was ok. I really like Timon and Pumba and Tarzan. I'm glad that Tarzan was added to Toon Disney.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom