Lilo and Stitch live-action remake

KBLovedDisney

980x.gif

Princess Leia

Thought I just had- Stitch was cute because he was drawn in traditional animation. In CGI form, I don’t think the cuteness level will be the same.

monothingie

Proxy War 2024: Never Forget
Premium Member
Sounds like they're putting a lot into this live-action stuff. Don't know why everything classic has to be rebooted or redone. Is there no originality anymore?

I guess this is the latest fad to shove down peoples throats.

BTW How well did the Winnie the Pooh one do?

NateD1226

Don't mean to double post but...

1. Do you think they will bring Auli'i Cravalho (moana voice) into this movie? and

2. Maybe we will get a look at Lilo and Nani parents!?!?!?!

Gitson Shiggles

There was me, that is Mickey, and my three droogs
Don't mean to double post but...

1. Do you think they will bring Auli'i Cravalho (moana voice) into this movie? and

To sing an updated cover of “Burnin’ Love”, complete with gratuitous use of auto-tune? No bad judgement on her chops, it’s just seems to be an overused tool for popular music.

Gitson Shiggles

There was me, that is Mickey, and my three droogs
Sounds like they're putting a lot into this live-action stuff. Don't know why everything classic has to be rebooted or redone. Is there no originality anymore?

I guess this is the latest fad to shove down peoples throats.

Once Disney’s done milking this live action remake cow dry (or a new CEO puts a stop to it), maybe they’ll start taking live action movies and remake those in 2D handrawn animation. ;)

erasure fan1

It's at 172 million worldwide. I'm sure the budget wasn't all that big so I can't see it not being profitable. And thats the problem, live action remakes are comparably cheap to make, and are low risk because they always get enough people to come out to see them. It's Disneys perfect scenario. Very little effort with built in profit.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom