Lightsaber?

trainplane3

Giss Neric

Savi's Workshop is gonna have some changes to do if this becomes popular, unless it's double the price than those plastic blades.

1HAPPYGHOSTHOST

I call bs. If youtubers with degrees in science can't figure it out, I doubt Diseny could. its a trick of the light or something.

Last edited:

1HAPPYGHOSTHOST

Again there is no such thing as a real lightsaber as depicted in the movies. Let's look at it logically. There is no way a laser sword could work in reality. The amount of power you need for the beam to come out of the handle and be able to cut through things is impossible in reality to make without an outside power source than whats in the handle. Its fantasy. Disney is not selling a weapon that can cut through things that they can sell in their parks. So they made a new toy to sell. They did not make 'a real lightsaber' that cuts through things. Disney is not making a real weapon that can be sold in their parks. Come on. The more likely option is they showed a new toy to sell that sells the illusion of the blade igniting and turning off more convincingly than the plastic white tube. Its either a new kind of white tube that rises and collapses by pushing a button or they found a way to make a light beam ignite and turn off with no tube, meaning you cant play with it or battle someone with another saber if there is no plastic to bang against each other. I am betting on the 1st option. A new plastic tube that rises and restracts using a motor that then lights up like all the other plastic toy tubes. This whole thing stinks like a inside prank like the video a few years ago that claimed to show they really made an actual Hover Board from Back To the Future Part 2 and it was a video with special effects and camera tricks that was fake but everyone acted like it was real. It could be all the insiders are in on the joke "yeah its a 'real lightsaber'". Its either a new toy or a video prank.

Last edited by a moderator:

1HAPPYGHOSTHOST

Seriously doubt Disney made this. And like I said above you need an outside power source than whats in the handle to make this work hence the back pack the guy is wearing.

GimpYancIent

Seriously doubt Disney made this. And like I said above you need an outside power source than whats in the handle to make this work hence the back pack the guy is wearing.

Oh definitely not a toy much less a Disney toy! Yep! Really dangerous. It's a device developed some time ago actually by some creative, motivated and skilled guy's that are a little maniacal. The builders have explained how they did it. Very dangerous and can cause serious injury or worse if not carefully handled.

1HAPPYGHOSTHOST

Oh definitely not a toy much less a Disney toy! Yep! Really dangerous. It's a device developed some time ago actually by some creative, motivated and skilled guy's that are a little maniacal. The builders have explained how they did it. Very dangerous and can cause serious injury or worse if not carefully handled.
What are you referring to? The lightsaber in the video I posted or you talking about what Disney made?

deeevo

What's the over/under on the cost of one of these bad boys? Exclusively sold at the Star Wars Galactic Starcruiser hotel for a $1000 a pop?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom