Lights of Winter arches still behind Epcot

BrerFrog

No word of the Lights of Winter yesterday in the Christmas press release...

Submit your LoW comments to Disney here: http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2010/07/belly-up-to-the-meatball-bar-at-downtown-disney/

For those wondering why you'd submit a LoW comment on such a random post, the same was done last year by a flurry of individuals when the announcement was made, and that's where Thomas Smith ended up responding (and I believe indicating that they were "obsolete technology").

I guess here we go again. :brick:

scpergj

They really don't need shipping out anywhere to be restored. There is more than enough talent in Central Shops to get the job. These are the people that unpacked and fixed an entire Main Street Electrical Parade in the space of a few weeks, and also built the Earth Barge for IllumiNations. They just need to get the job done.

Not to argue - just asking (because I don't know...) Do they just need to get the job done, or do they need some sort of go-ahead to do it?

mickey2008.1

just put back the original as is and make us all happy. Its such a bore now without them. Anyone have any idea what it costs them to run? I will have my own LOW at poly december 10-16.:xmas::xmas::xmas::xmas::xmas:

harryk

They usually start all the Christmas decorating the first week in November. So, in theory, F&W would overlap some.
If it is anything like last year - EPCOT will be 'I thought this was the Christmas Season -- where are the decorations?? Blue Christmas Trees!!' and then get into the World Showcase and see the decorations there..

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom