Lights! Motors! Action! Closing?

tinktwirler321

Original Poster
Does anyone know why LMA is being referb.?
I hope it isn't true but is it closing?
I know it is brand new but Cinderellabration was brand new too and they closed it. So I just had to wonder.....

Chape19714

Boy, you're awfully worried about closings lately.

LMA is closed for stunt training. It has to be done every so often. It will be re-opening, it is NOT going anywhere.

C-bration closed because nobody liked it, LMA is a bit different.

JROK

I know it is brand new but Cinderellabration was brand new too and they closed it. So I just had to wonder.....

Not closing... I think they're resurfacing the tarmac and all... Some repairs to the vehicles and such... Cinderellabration closed because it was a small show and can easily be replaced... but LMA is not small seeing as how they built a 5,000 seat stadium and set just for that show...

imagineer99

How'd you guess? They're closing tomorrow for good to make way for the Harry Potter/Stitch/Pirates of the Caribbean super jumbo coaster.

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
LMA can go along with Cinderellabration as far as I am concerned, both are terrible.

Its not something that I think will be around for years to come. I would imagine the budget for this attraction is rather large. Plus, the risk exposure for something really nasty to happen in front of a large group of guests is a detractor too.

col

i cant see them closing a show that cost alot of $$$. it draws huge crowds with every show so i cant see them closing it for good anytime soon.
i think cinderellabration was only for the HCOE and for the release of the remastered cinderella DVD.

Boray

My family and I enjoyed LMA last October and plan to see it again next month. In fact, I thinks it's a lot better than the Indiana Jones Stunt Spectacular (a VERY dated show IMO). The theater was full the first time we went to see it, so we had to come back for a later performance - so I would assume that means it's a popular show.

Lots of money already invested and a seemingly popular show would lead me to believe that it'll be around for a while...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom