Lightning Lane Premier Pass

GhostHost1000

Premium Member
Original Poster

IMG_3021.jpeg

IMG_3022.jpeg

Last edited:

DisneyDreamer08

I don’t see this having a major effect on the average guest. The pool of people who can purchase this is very small. And those people would have likely purchased multi & single pass anyway. So it’s the same amount of people using the system.
My big take away is that it’s only good at one park. I think this is a big drawback for people who normally park hop.

Fido Chuckwagon

I don’t see this having a major effect on the average guest. The pool of people who can purchase this is very small. And those people would have likely purchased multi & single pass anyway. So it’s the same amount of people using the system.
My big take away is that it’s only good at one park. I think this is a big drawback for people who normally park hop.
It will increase the wait times in the Lightning Lanes. They had gone down to almost nothing, so I guess Disney saw that as unacceptable.

It will likely also decrease the pool of available LL’s for LLMP.

DisneyDreamer08

It will increase the wait times in the Lightning Lanes. They had gone down to almost nothing, so I guess Disney saw that as unacceptable.

It will likely also decrease the pool of available LL’s for LLMP.
I honestly don’t think it will affect the LL wait time very much. It’s a small amount of people spread out over the course of the day. But I guess we will have to wait and see.

Fido Chuckwagon

I honestly don’t think it will affect the LL wait time very much. It’s a small amount of people spread out over the course of the day. But I guess we will have to wait and see.
The popular rides at peak times? It adds a ton of unpredictability. The problem is it won’t be spread out throughout the day, because you can go at any time.

nickys

Premium Member
This was rumoured way back when G+ was first announced. I’m surprised it’s taken so long.

The DLR version seems identical to the DLP one, with similar pricing.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom