Lightbeer stars in Indiana Jones Stunt Spec

M

Mr Lightbeer

Original Poster
Last time we were in MGM the kids wanted one of us to be an extra in their favourite show Indiana Jones Stunt Spectacular so when they asked for a screamer I (Mrs Lightbeer) opened my mouth and screamed so lound they could hear me in Vancouver, needless to say I got the part much to the kids delight. I got a bit worried when they took me away to dress up and they asked me,(to remove my moustache :D) sign a disclaimer. It was great fun and I've thrown down the gauntlet to Mr Lightbeer to do the same or better this year ! So watch this space. I did suggest he tries out for a part in the Hunchback as the prince of fools but for some reason he wasn't interested.

M

Mr Lightbeer

Original Poster
Originally posted by jay_london
As I understand it they are looking for a volunteer to clean the toilets this year maybe he would like to have a go!!

jay

Jay, in future could you please sign off as , jay ex friend of Mr Lightbeer.
Thank you ;)

jay_london

It would be unthinkable not to have 'Mr.Lightbeer the sanitary cleanser' as my closest and dearest wdw chum and sparing partner, love and kisses,

jay

Tramp

Mrs. Lightbeer....
We are suppose to be in WDW about the same time as you this year so we'll look for Mr. Lightbeer at Indiana Jones. How will we recognize him....Hawaiian shirt, droopy shorts, white socks and sandals?:D :D :D

PS...jay, I bet you're driving the women wild on this board with all your love and kisses....mmmmwah!;) ;) ;)

M

Mr Lightbeer

Original Poster
Originally posted by Tramp
Mrs. Lightbeer....
We are suppose to be in WDW about the same time as you this year so we'll look for Mr. Lightbeer at Indiana Jones. How will we recognize him....Hawaiian shirt, droopy shorts, white socks and sandals?:D :D :D

Mr Lightbeer will be easily recognised he will have two black eyes one from modelmaker and the other from monorail lime and as he's a true brit the obligatory knotted hanki on his head and a bottle of H P sauce in his hand.;) Hope you recognise him.

Ariel

Originally posted by Tramp

PS...jay, I bet you're driving the women wild on this board with all your love and kisses....mmmmwah!;) ;) ;) [/B]

I know that is the only reason I visit the boards......:p

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom