life size Walt

WDWScottieBoy

The thing is VERY scary. It's very life-like (even down to the feel of skin). I'm going back this week and I plan on getting a picture of me with him.

steviej

it's not exactly like him, but it's about as good as it's gonna get. Even Madam Tussuaud's can't get the exact look of people that are no longer with us (JFK, Jackie Kennedy, MLK) since I'm going to assume the artist did it from pictures, etc. I think it came out great

wedway71

Maybe its just me but I dont think it really looks alot like him.I hate to say it but it looks more Adolf Hitler if you look at it very quickly.Now thats scary as hell to me!

WDWScottieBoy

I doubt they'll really sell it. It's the same as the monorail that they have. They put it on eBay before and it got up to something like $230,000, but they didn't get the reserve.

I know the owner said he was offered over $1M from John Stamos and they wouldn't take it. I think it's a way of them to put it online, show that they have it (and the only one) and point and laugh at all the people that DO want it, not just to have claim of it.

Tigger1988

WDWScottieBoy said:
I know the owner said he was offered over $1M from John Stamos and they wouldn't take it. I think it's a way of them to put it online, show that they have it (and the only one) and point and laugh at all the people that DO want it, not just to have claim of it.

I guess John Stamos is a big Disney fan, I know he bought the original Disneyland sign. I never would have guessed he'd be a Disney guy

WDWScottieBoy

dolbyman said:
hi scottie nice to see you again:wave:

HI DOLBY!!!! :sohappy: :wave:

As far as John Stamos...he is a HUGE Disney fan, he has lots of ride vehicles and other theme park memorabilia all over his yard and inside his house.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom