Life Jackets at pools

sjead

Hi all. I am in the process of packing (finally) and have a quick question. Are life jackets easily available at the pool at ASMU? If not, I need to head out and try to get some for my little ones. Thanks in advance!

heartodisney

Hi all. I am in the process of packing (finally) and have a quick question. Are life jackets easily available at the pool at ASMU? If not, I need to head out and try to get some for my little ones. Thanks in advance!
I think I saw some at PO when we stayed there.. but..I would be on the safe side and pick up something at Waly World like we did when we will go next for our little one!

Upvote 0

pixiesteno

I believe that I saw a supply of them at the main pool when we were at ASMU in March, I can't swear for certain as I don't have small children that require a life vest. Maybe that is something you can find at the allears.net site under planning. Or maybe it is something you could research under the "Mom's Panel" at the WDW site.

Upvote 0

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
My son used them at All Star resorts. At the time I had to put a deposit down for it, but I think they now just swipe your room key to ensure you're a guest.

Upvote 0

kerrie

I believe they do not possitive although buying your own you can let your children wear them around to get more familiar with it and this way you have it for other stays or what have you. YOu might depending on your area might have to go to a swimming pool store. ie/.. Leslie pools or namco. They have good ones. Have agreat trip

Upvote 0

coltow

They have been available at every resort pool I've been to. There are big bins of them you just take them and put them back when done. I have also seen swimmies, rings and pool toys for sale at all the resort stores.

Upvote 0

KC82271

To be on the safe side, I have always brought my own. Bought it at Boat US a few years back. I don't know how many each of the pools have, but I couldn't take a chance of not having it.

Upvote 0

amypooh

Stayed at POFQ and POR last year, lifejackets in the bin. Loved the foam ones so much (and they supported our learning-to-swim kids so much better - head up instead of face-forward) ordered a set online when we got home!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom