News Liberty Square to Fantasyland walkway to be widened behind Cinderella Castle

DonnaBell

The other side is usually closed and when shows are running so is the castle so this is the only way to the back of the castle. My complaint was that this was the designated smoking area. So there were always smokers blocking the walkway with their kids in strollers.

Piney

Why are they only doing one side? If they are trying to decongest crowds then they should do both sides one side at a time.

mikejs78

Premium Member
What they really need to do is widen the main path between LS and FL... That's one of the worst choke points in MK....

I do wonder if there's some way they could relocate the queue for IaSW....

Last edited:

mikejs78

Premium Member
That would be quite the challenge. It’s surrounded by a restaurant on one side and a shop on the other followed by IASW on one side and PPF the other. Perhaps they can move IASW 20 feet?
Oh I know it's a challenge... It's just that area is the absolute worst during busy times.

Magicart87

No Refunds!
Premium Member
Improved Guest Flow! Once complete I guess that just leaves the bottlenecking at Adventureland and Frontierland and Tomorrowland to be resolved at later dates.

mikejs78

Premium Member
Improved Guest Flow! Once complete I guess that just leaves the bottlenecking at Adventureland and Frontierland and Tomorrowland to be resolved at later dates.
Where's the Tomorrowland bottleneck? Seriously, it's the one land in the park that I don't feel has a choke point.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom