Liberty Square River Boat Refurb

disneydata

Brian Skinner said:
I keep hearing rumors of the rivers being drained? Does anyone know when this might happen?
Sometime before the riverboat returns. It was supposed to be a while ago, but it, like everything else, keeps getting pushed back.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
- and we await it. Last time it happened digital cameras didn`t really exist, and video wasn`t as widespread, so this time it will (hopefully) be well covered!

Tom

Beta Return
marni1971 said:
- and we await it. Last time it happened digital cameras didn`t really exist, and video wasn`t as widespread, so this time it will (hopefully) be well covered!

Well, if for some reason it gets drained between June 18 & 25, I'll have dig pics and vid of it!

WDWRLD

disneydata said:
Sometime before the riverboat returns. It was supposed to be a while ago, but it, like everything else, keeps getting pushed back.
Hopefully it gets pushed back till after July.

epcotfan

Stellajack said:
There are lots of folks visiting WDW who really enjoy traveling back to Mark Twain's time (myself included) even if it is only make believe.:sohappy: I also love Splash, BTM, ToT, RnRC, etc. Would really hate to see the riverboat in permanent drydock.

I just went over to TSI last week and forgot how much fun it was. It really was a nice break from the afternoon crowds at MK. It actually was nice and cool over there. Great spot for photography. The only thing I wish is that Aunt Polly's or at least a beverage cart was open so we could get a drink.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom