Liberty Belle back up and running

Chape19714

YOU ARE AMAZING!!!!!!....How do you know all this stuff???? I really enjoy your posts. Why dont you meet me when I am out there...I could pick your brain for hours with questions!!!!

This is such a cool site and so full of good info...and you guys are gonna get me in trouble at work for all the time I waste from not doing my work...But HEY I AM ALREADY IN DISNEY VACATION MODE...Just have 12 more days to go!!!!
Thanks...I guess it's a hobby...:lol: There are several others on here that know just as much, and more. Feel free to drop me a PM anytime, and If i'm at WDW, I'd be happy to meet up with a fellow member.

That's rather unfortunate about storytelling, but it'll be back for next year. IMHO, they could make it into a half-way scary boat tour, not full fright, but a bit more than the parade. half funny, half scary, instead of all funny.

Anyhow, great to hear it is back!

Bobster

Haven't noticed any pictures of the Liberty Bell posted yet, so here are a few from September 9th ...

lb_sept_9_2006_a.jpg

lb_sept_9_2006_b.jpg

metscool

:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

I can't believe it. It is back. Thank god. I haven't been on that ride since they did Mickey Mania parade. Now that is a long time.

disneydaft

Aggghh I could cry if I wasn't such a manly man. :lol:

We have just returned back home after 2 weeks in Orlando. We were at the Magic Kingdom on the 2nd, 5th and 8th September. I checked every time we were there to see if the LB was running.

At least that gives us an excuse to go back next year. :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom