Let's yell and scream at each other about the Frontierland Shooting Exposition

TP2000

I’ve been referred to as “he” countless times here. It happens.

You aren't going to believe this, but someone once thought I was a lady. Can you imagine? That was before we had picture avatars for ourselves, like the one I've chosen that bears a striking resemblance to someone I know intimately.

SSG

In no particular order;

• Men, because I'm an old man and I don't bother with saying "and women" when discussing historically male dominated activities or cultural situations like The Draft. But draft the young ladies too, that's fine by me. Just give them separate tents, please.
  • Because every man should be able to defend himself, his family and his home. Did I mention I'm old? I have a firearm in my house to protect myself with, but haven't shot it once in self defense and probably never will. But it's there if I need it. And I know how to clean it, maintain it, and use it effectively. And when the San Andreas Fault rips open with its overdue 7.5 megaquake and plunges 15 Million people from Palm Springs to Ventura into darkness for 30 to 60 days, severing I-10, I-15 and all rail lines into SoCal, there will be 5 to 15 days between the time the food and bottled water runs out before 500,000 National Guard troops can assemble across Southern California to enforce Martial Law, and I will need to keep myself safe during that 5 to 15 day period of lawlessness and social unrest.
  • Excel is a good skill too. The young people who enlist learn that sort of stuff now too, in addition to firearm safety and skill.
I don't care much for guns, but I do have a kukri and tomahawk in anticipation of the Zombie Apocalypse.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom