Let's yell and scream at each other about the Frontierland Shooting Exposition

mickEblu

I think I’ve done the FL shooting twice in my life. It’s kind of like one of those things at the park you just want around even though you have no interests in riding/ seeing/ doing it.

dweezil78

I love that the shooting gallery still exists, but I won't lie, I feel majorly ripped off everytime I spend $$$ to play it. I wish it did more to let you know you landed a shot, some kind of haptic feedback when you pull the trigger, points, anything... Feels kind of silly to pay for that thing when something like Buzz is included w/ park admission.

SuddenStorm

I’ve been referred to as “he” countless times here. It happens.

Not+saying+it+was+funny+but+come+on+_af4d4152d5058635ebe659e6979b61d7.jpg

TROR

Original Poster
I love that the shooting gallery still exists, but I won't lie, I feel majorly ripped off everytime I spend $$$ to play it. I wish it did more to let you know you landed a shot, some kind of haptic feedback when you pull the trigger, points, anything... Feels kind of silly to pay for that thing when something like Buzz is included w/ park admission.
Yeah when I played it for the first time last visit I didn't even know I was firing. There definitely needs to be a point counter. Maybe if you get a certain score you can get a free fastpass.

njDizFan

Please tell me that isn’t you. Please.

If anything shows how much this country needs a return to military conscription for almost all 18 year old men, it’s this picture of a 20something man-child who has no idea how to hold and handle a firearm safely and effectively.
Please explain. Why only men? and what is the use of learning how to hold a weapon ( I suppose if you live near dangerous wildlife or enjoy it as a sport)?

I think a more relevant course of experience would be at 18 years old everyone learns how to use excel.

TP2000

Please explain. Why only men? and what is the use of learning how to hold a weapon ( I suppose if you live near dangerous wildlife or enjoy it as a sport)?

I think a more relevant course of experience would be at 18 years old everyone learns how to use excel.

In no particular order;

• Men, because I'm an old man and I don't bother with saying "and women" when discussing historically male dominated activities or cultural situations like The Draft. But draft the young ladies too, that's fine by me. Just give them separate tents, please.
  • Because every man should be able to defend himself, his family and his home. Did I mention I'm old? I have a firearm in my house to protect myself with, but haven't shot it once in self defense and probably never will. But it's there if I need it. And I know how to clean it, maintain it, and use it effectively. And when the San Andreas Fault rips open with its overdue 7.5 megaquake and plunges 15 Million people from Palm Springs to Ventura into darkness for 30 to 60 days, severing I-10, I-15 and all rail lines into SoCal, there will be 5 to 15 days between the time the food and bottled water runs out before 500,000 National Guard troops can assemble across Southern California to enforce Martial Law, and I will need to keep myself safe during that 5 to 15 day period of lawlessness and social unrest.
  • Excel is a good skill too. The young people who enlist learn that sort of stuff now too, in addition to firearm safety and skill.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom