Let's just take pics of everything but ourselves...=)

Hey guys!I just came back this morning from the World! After a long 12 hour drive we're home. Of course, we're already planning our next trip in 2014 =)

Anyway, I have a bunch of pics I want to post, I decided to take pics of things a lot of people wouldn't bother taking pics of. Lots of signs and just different objects and places in the parks and resorts. Of course you'll see some pics of my girls and some family, and of course food; and I'll try to post some videos as well; but this report will be almost purely pics. I won't do a lot of explaining for a lot of them. I'll just label them with the place it was taken.

By the way, we were staying at Pop in the 50's building. We arrived on the 21st and left yesterday the 28th. The crowds were not bad. The longest we waited for any ride was about 30 minutes. No rain until the last two days and even then it was your regular 10-15 minute Florida shower, so good weather. It was me,my wife, two girls, and my parents arrived a couple days later.

Anyway, the pics will be on their way soon, I'm not a professional photographer so if some of the pics seem a little off you know why! lol! enjoy! =)

nngrendel

Yeah, there was a lot of sake on those shelves! :eek:

Did you try any??

Plum Wine for me...

i-WpHt9Rr-L.jpg

Sparkling Sake for my wife...

i-2Mjz6sv-L.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom