Let's Bring It Back... Rate The AVATAR Above You

Rosenrot

Ja, my pics just show that I have no life overall xDDD

And still a 10/10 for yours. Though I did just notice that she has a rather odd look on her face - but that's excusable.

Ach, I hate when I forget to save pictures that I find...and I can NEVER find them again...

Kwit35

10 10 10 10 10
Because Idina Rules!!!!!!!!!!!
(just saw Wicked in London, last week...going again in two weeks in Tampa...I AM the green girl!)

iheartdisney91

10 10 10 10 10
Because Idina Rules!!!!!!!!!!!
(just saw Wicked in London, last week...going again in two weeks in Tampa...I AM the green girl!)

9 for yours! i love wicked and i know how you feel. lol! i'm the green "guy" lol i'm soo much like elphie its not even funny, my friends even call me elphie lol:ROFLOL: :ROFLOL: :wave:

Kwit35

9 for yours! i love wicked and i know how you feel. lol! i'm the green "guy" lol i'm soo much like elphie its not even funny, my friends even call me elphie lol:ROFLOL: :ROFLOL: :wave:
There is just something about that show that people connect with.
Still a 10 because that picture is the absolute best part of the show. I cry every time.

iheartdisney91

ahh no problem! 10. fer yours

i changed it to the older pic but a better quality one and added new text its a little hard to make out but its ok for nowlol:p

Rosenrot

Ach, I'm sorry if it bothers you that I'm always the one posting under you....we must have similar schedules...

...but its still 10/10 xDD

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom