Letchworth State Park

SteveBrickNJ

Original Poster
Steve, as you know I live in NY, but I’ve never heard of this park. Whereabouts is it?

Nice photos, I’m guessing we’re about two weeks away from peak leaf color. Not too much change yet, but what there is, is nice to see.
Letchworth State Park is about an 1 hour from Buffalo. It is in the northwest region of NY State.
I created a google map with Brick NJ....to Letchworth State Park....to Buffalo NY
View that map link here @Tiggerish ....
....(Ignore the photo and open the link by tapping on the blue words: "Brick Township to Buffalo")

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
Letchworth State Park is about an 1 hour from Buffalo. It is in the northwest region of NY State.
I created a google map with Brick NJ....to Letchworth State Park....to Buffalo NY
View that map link here @Tiggerish ....
....(Ignore the photo and open the link by tapping on the blue words: "Brick Township to Buffalo")
Ay, chihuahua! That is a LONG drive!!

And I'm even more surprised that there isn't more color up there at this point.

Did you stay over or drive up and back same day?

SteveBrickNJ

Original Poster
Ay, chihuahua! That is a LONG drive!!

And I'm even more surprised that there isn't more color up there at this point.

Did you stay over or drive up and back same day?
Fri night we left Brick NJ at 5:25pm and drove to our hotel in Elmira NY. Sat. morning we then drove another 90 minutes to get to Letchworth State Park. Saturday night we went to Corning NY for dinner and then settled back into our Elmira hotel. Today I drove us back home but we stopped in Middlesex County NJ for dinner. It had robots serving the food! ( My wife inserted the smiley face)IMG-20221009-WA0006.jpg

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom