let us know everything that you love about wdw (this is the all positive thread)

disneyman23

Original Poster
we all know everyone here loves WDW, so let us know all the great things about it that keep you spending the big bucks on everything disney and posting thousands of threads to talk about it !

WDW FOREVER !!!!!!!

CAPTAIN HOOK

Gee, how much time have you got - the list could be (almost) endless :)
Personally - the rides, the atmosphere, the shows, the fireworks, the characters, the theming, the CM's.
Not bad for a quick list

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
Originally posted by disneyman23
we all know everyone here loves WDW, so let us know all the great things about it that keep you spending the big bucks on everything disney and posting thousands of threads to talk about it !

WDW FOREVER !!!!!!!

If I knew the answer to that Id start my own park and draw in all the other sukkas like me.:)

dae_woods

I really don't think this thread is a good idea for getting back at all the negatives going around because everyone knows that there is way too much stuff to talk about when it comes to the things you love about Disney. I personally love everything. People may be focusing on all the rotten of bad experiences that they have had at Disney recently, but I think it is a good thing.

There can be nothing in this World that is absolutely perfect, although I like to think that WDW comes pretty close. Yes, paint is chipping in places, and some cast members do not give 110% every second of their tenure at WDW. But such is life. They are human, they are allowed not to be perfect. The fact that people are taking the time to pick out the minor imperfections of WDW means that they truly truly care for WDW. No schlub that goes to WDW only because everyone goes and it is somewhere to take your family, knows what goes on behind the scenes, notices imperfections, or even just sits back to realize how incredible the place actually is, how much time and effort is put in to create a magical place and experience for you. They just go, spend their money, put in their time, and go back not realizing what they have actually just experienced. Member of wdwmagic.com know much much more. The fact that they are members of this site just show that they already care enough about Disney to find out information from avid Disney-goers that will enhance their trip more than any Birnbaums' book or incompetent travel-agent can.

Negatives, positives, it doesn't matter, as long as eveyone is still a fan. You find negatives only because you care and caring for WDW is something that everyone in these forums shares which is what brings us all together. As for things I love I already said...everything. I may be upset with the service I receive at a restaurant and will point out every little flaw to my brother as we are eating our prime-rib at Cinderella's royal table, but just knowing that it is Disney that I am talking about makes it all the more fun to critique. I say, keep all the comments coming, negative or positive, because I know that deep down, if you are a member here at wdw, your idea of WDW is nothing but pure positive.:hammer:

Soap box is done.

SpongeScott

WDW FOREVER !!!!!!!
everything!

disneyman23

Original Poster
this thread isnt about the "negatives going around" ! i give just as much neg. feedback as anyone else, about things i dont like or think should have been done differently.

this thread is about disney fans of all levels of obsessivness getting a chance to tell us all about the great things they enjoy about disney, is it the rides is it the atmosphere?

its about hearing the great reasons we all love disney--not to get down on people saying negative stuff.

disneyman23

Original Poster
yeah good call lamarvenoy the smells at disney are just so great, you def know your in disney when you catch a wiff of something familiar, in the hotels and the parks both

dae_woods

this thread isnt about the "negatives going around" ! i give just as much neg. feedback as anyone else, about things i dont like or think should have been done differently.

this thread is about disney fans of all levels of obsessivness getting a chance to tell us all about the great things they enjoy about disney, is it the rides is it the atmosphere?

its about hearing the great reasons we all love disney--not to get down on people saying negative stuff.

Yeah I totally understand. I was just reading a thread the other day about people upset about negative comments and I thought this one was in rebuttle. Sorry.:brick: But I still love everything!!!!

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
my ode to WDW...

Roses are Red
Violets are Blue
Admission ain't free
oh boo hoo hoo

dae_woods

Awesome. So then to answer your question...my top five things I love about Disney.

5) Main Street USA and the fresh baked cookie smell
4) The Tower of Terror
3) Night Shows...Illuminations, Fantasy in the sky (will see wishes in June) and Fantasmic
2) All the resorts, they are all amazing in their own way
1) THE FOOD!!!!! I LOVE TO EAT!!!!

ILOVEDISNEY

I love everything about WDW, but I especially love the housekeepers at the resorts. How they can go on day after day cleaning up after people who think "their" room should be a pig sty is beyond me. Please next time you are at a Disney resort give the housekeepers a tip every day. That would make their day magical. If you can't afford a tip, just a hello, or hola, would make them feel more human.

MagicalMonorail

I like everything so I'll just put these out there:

-The wonderfully themed resorts and pools
-The entertaining theme parks that are so different yet so alike
-The great shopping experiences
-The road signs
-The rides
-The nostalgia
-The magic

GoofBall06

I LOVE the smells, the themed rides, the themed hotels, MONORAILS, in fact i like how each "land" in the different theme parks seem to have different themed garbage cans. lol and of course meeting characters :sohappy:

( my list could go on forever)

SirGoofy

Top ten reasons why I love WDW:

10)Experiancing other cultures, countries, and exploring my imagination at Epcot
9)All the great food
8)Getting chased by a Carnotorous, tracking down poachers, and hangin with a stink bug at AK
7)Figment
6)Goofy
5)Being transported to the Twightlight Zone, a galaxy far far away, and the world of the Muppets at MGM
4)Riding a rocket, a runaway train, and a log at MK
3)Seeing the future that never was and the past how it's never been seen before
2)Being able to enjoy a ride that goes less than 50 mph
1)The magic

mwc1996

I love the look on a the face of someone when they enter Disney World for the first time and then getting to share all of the experiances with them for the first time. I can't wait for my kids to walk down main street. Talk about a Magical Moment! :D

sarajo

The thing that I love... the feeling that you get when you start packing for your trip to the World. It's just a really "warm fuzzy" feeling that lasts for the entire trip and helps you get in the mood for what you are about to experience while at WDW.

Plus, the smells of all the resorts (like others have said), the "not having to deal with normal daily life for a few days" aspect, and the food! But, then there are the rides, too... can't get enough of RnRC, ToT, TT, Splash, BTMRR, Space,... where does it end! Then, there's HoopDeDoo, too... and the a massage at the GF Spa on the day that you've had a charley horse while walking through the parks... well, I guess it just boils down to EVERYTHING (except leaving!) There's not much, if anything at all, that I don't love about Disney!

One thing I hope I get to experience (and love) very soon is watching my 1 1/2 year old daughter's face light up when she see Mickey Mouse- I think that will be nirvana for me! She loves anything Mickey, and I think she'll just be ecstatic when she sees him face to face.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom