Trip Report Let in snoap, let it snoap, let in snoap *Completed*

Soooooo we landed back in a grey, cold London a week ago. It’s hardly stopped raining since and I miss Disney! Time to start my trip report
It’s my first attempt so go easy on me 😊
I now realise what detailed notes some must make to share such fabulous reports with us all..... I did not make fab notes so let’s see how this goes!

My pre-trip is here: https://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/the-trip-reports-made-me-do-it.961639/#post-8956121

But the key bits summarised are:
Who: Me and M
Why: I wanted to do a Disney Christmas, but not Christmas week! We also celebrated 15 years together during the holiday.
When: 29th November- 9th December
Where: Animal Kingdom Lodge

A preview pic to break up the text lol
3323C69D-D8DF-4F0E-BC8F-B27F29587660.jpeg

Tink86

I enjoyed your trip report, thank you for sharing! Funny story...I saw you use the work 'rucksack' a couple times. Last year we hosted a student from Italy for a year. When she came to us in August, we were talking about what she needed to get for school and she mentioned a rucksack. I hadn't heard that word in a very long time and my 16 year old daughter looked at her like she was speaking Italian, she had never heard the word! In Italy they learn the queen's English then they come to America and learn American English. we taught her backpack and bookbag. LOL In reading your report, I learned it is still in use in England!

Oh bother!

Original Poster
I enjoyed your trip report, thank you for sharing! Funny story...I saw you use the work 'rucksack' a couple times. Last year we hosted a student from Italy for a year. When she came to us in August, we were talking about what she needed to get for school and she mentioned a rucksack. I hadn't heard that word in a very long time and my 16 year old daughter looked at her like she was speaking Italian, she had never heard the word! In Italy they learn the queen's English then they come to America and learn American English. we taught her backpack and bookbag. LOL In reading your report, I learned it is still in use in England!

It’s one of those little differences isn’t it! You will find brits using both backpack and rucksack, I honestly didn’t even think about which I chose here.
Thank you for following the report!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom