Less than 24 hours to go!

MrsWhiffo

Tattooed Disney Geekster
I am finally off tomorrow for my first visit to the world for 20 years and my first time as an adult.

I would like to do a trip report, can anybody give me some tips on what to cover and what they find interesting?

harveyt0206

Have a great time Angelbunni. First trip in 20 yrs is exciting.

I find that I enjoy the trip reports that are simply honest about their experience at the World, and of course has lots of pics so that I can live vicariously through that person while I am reading their report. I also enjoy hearing about dining experiences.

Have a great trip.

Upvote 0
Lucky!

I think I really just like hearing about everything when it comes to trip reports, because they're all I have to get my Disney fix until I can actually go myself. So stuff about the resort, parks, dining, rides, characters, etc. (I don't think there's really much I wouldn't want to hear about)

Have a great time and take lots of pictures for us! :wave:

Upvote 0

Susan Savia

I am sure anything you write about your trip will be fun to read about. I thoroughly enjoy reading the trip repeats and it helps to get me thru to my next one. I carry a tiny notebook and as we go thru the day at any one park, I make notes that will later jog my mind as to what we did, when, characters we met, places we ate, how much spent, things we bought etc. I've never posted a trip report but I do make one for our own reference. Have a wonderful time and take lots of pictures. :)

Upvote 0

WishIWasAtWDW

have a wonderful trip!! very jealous that you are probably already on your way to the world/maybe already there!! i love seeing pictures in trip reports because they just capture all the great disney moments! have a great time! :D

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom