Less Immersion Improves Galaxy's Edge

George Lucas on a Bench

I was seated with some foreigners my first ride ride...quite awkward. The other time I was engineer, the women were terrible drivers and nearly destroyed the ship. The times I was pilot, I had some decent strangers. I imagine people with friends and family wouldn't have these issues, but you know.

TrainsOfDisney

I predict major problems in florida regarding seat assignments. In California there’s enough locals (even if they aren’t passholders... they know they’ll be back) but in Florida.... goodness.

shortstop

Yeah, I’ve thought of that. But at least on the ride we wouldn’t be sitting there staring at each other feeling pressured to make small talk while feeling unable to have our own personal conversations.
Even better, you’ll be next to an AP who’s clearly been on too many times and is yelling instructions to everyone and gets impatient when the teenager at pilot forgets how the controls work. Or maybe next to someone who is... overly infatuated with a certain cartoon show about horses. At least those were my two experiences.

Curious Constance

Even better, you’ll be next to an AP who’s clearly been on too many times and is yelling instructions to everyone and gets impatient when the teenager at pilot forgets how the controls work. Or maybe next to someone who is... overly infatuated with a certain cartoon show about horses. At least those were my two experiences.
Oh no, you didn’t come into contact with a brony did you!? 😲

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom