Les Halles Boulangerie Patisserie

BayLake

Original Poster
In all my years of traveling to WDW and Epcot I have never seen anything posted about this cafe being a counter service. Well I went in and asked and the server told me that for a counter service meal you choose one savory, one sweet and a drink. I have to say one of the better counter meals on property. The desserts alone were out of this world. They have about 20 or so savory items to choose from and just as many sweet items.

JIMINYCR

Thats the thing about Disney, theres always some hidden gem just waiting for you to discover. The food is fabulous and the desserts they have are out of this world. A lot of guests pass it by because their impression is ... its only pastries. Thats why you have to be adventurous and step in every doorway, look in every nook, and be prepared to be pleasantly surprised.

EvilQueen-T

sssshhhhh! It's already hard enough to grab a table in there. It's the one must do place any time I travel with my granddaughter. She always gets the ham and cheese croissant with a strawberry tart ...every... single... trip lol.

yankspy

The hidden part about this place are the savory items. We recently went there for lunch for the first time and it was awesome. In the past we always just got sweets from there.

LavaLiz

While I've indulged in many a savory (and sweet) treat from this quick service in my day, I keep going back for the Lobster Bisque. It's so buttery and perfect... Ok now I'm drooling!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom