Les Chefs de France

islesgirl

Original Poster
Has anyone been here? And what do you think of it? My sister and I were considering it for our upcoming trip in November and then I had someone tell me it was "blah" so now i am nervous about booking it haha. Any reviews?

tirian

IMHO, lunch is great, and dinner is mediocre.

It's a better deal if you're on the dining plan, because the prices at all the sit-down restaurants have been grossly inflated.

reptar77

It is good not great. We are only disappointed because we remember how good the food was before.
Don't change your resi. Have a great trip.

Disneybird

I had lunch there 3 years ago and thought it was just okay. My daughter really enjoyed it though and talked me into going back for dinner last Sept.. I thought it was much better the second time around, and would definitely go again.

aeillill

I ate there 2 years ago, it was good but not incredible. I'd go back again though, in fact I am when I go in September.

Ghall

Use to love this restaurant but was disappointed when we ate there this July. We noticed that the menu seemed to have less of a choice and the food was not as good as it was. The service was ok. Not sure if we would go back again. If you are looking for a nice restaurant in Epcot try Tutto Italia. The food was really good especially the desserts and the service was also really good. Much better than Chef de France.

tahqa

Les Chefs de France won the 2009 Theme Park Insider Award for best theme park restaurant...

I haven't eaten there yet, so I can't personally attest to the quality, but based on this award I'm going to give them a try. :)

Paul G.

I have eaten there twice and the food was good.However the service was lacking,let's just say the french live up to their reputation for being snotty and rude.Even so i would eat there again if i could get my wife to set foot in there again.

elisatonks

I love french food and they do a fab job of it, however i tend to have my main in another country then hope along to the bakery next door for dessert nowadays.

Phonedave

I have eaten there twice, and have it booked again for the end of this month

I have never had any problems with either the food or the service.

-dave

:wave: We've always enjoyed Chefs de france but keep in mind this is a theme park place not a 5 star!! :lol: But we like the decor and have never had a bad meal here.

islesgirl

Original Poster
Thanks everyone! We are still between a few restaurants right now, but your suggestions have really helped :)

Im surprised more people didnt like it here. I thought it was good (I wasnt feeling well at the time I ate there and I still thought the food was good). Service was fine.

The tables were kinda crammed in there and there wasnt much room to do much of anything. Thats the only negative I can think of

jen2009

We have eaten there twice. Both times were dinner. The service is so so, the food, we could have a better meal at McDonalds. The dessert was by far the best!! Next time we will go just for dessert and watch the fireworks.

tare

loved it last november--the tuna was the best i ever had in my life--does anyone know if they still have the tuna for dinner????

GMan123

Wow, some of these comments are shocking! Better food found at McDonald's? Not hardly!

Every time we have been at Les Chefs, we have had an excellent meal. We were just there in June and the menu is extensive. A lot of different dishes for people who like different things and the portion sizes are fairly large. They have a very nice wine list and everytime we went our service was impeccable. The place is also beautiful inside.

As for the Epcot restaurants, we have never had a bad meal at any of the restuarants. We do miss Alfredo's though. It was a favorite and from what I have read Tutto Italiano is a Olive Garden clone at best.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom