Les Chef des France and Remy?

NewfieFan

If I have an ADR for 5:40pm... will I be seeing Remy? I know he only appears once during supper hour and I thought it was around 5! So would he still be out on the go at around 5:40pm?

wdwfan4eva

I want to say that he's only out from 12-5 (maybe even 6) but hopefully someone else on here can clarify. When I went last month it was just about 1pm and we got to see him. He's so cute and he squeaks! Only spent about a brief minute or so at our table and then moved onto the next. Love it, wish he'd stay around longer so my son could see him in November. Anyway, it's great and the food is delicious! Definitely have the French Onion Soup and the Profiteroles (Creme Puffs)!!! I could live on that alone!! Have fun!!!

Upvote 0

NewfieFan

Original Poster
I want to say that he's only out from 12-5 (maybe even 6) but hopefully someone else on here can clarify. When I went last month it was just about 1pm and we got to see him. He's so cute and he squeaks! Only spent about a brief minute or so at our table and then moved onto the next. Love it, wish he'd stay around longer so my son could see him in November. Anyway, it's great and the food is delicious! Definitely have the French Onion Soup and the Profiteroles (Creme Puffs)!!! I could live on that alone!! Have fun!!!

Thanks! I'm pretty sure he comes out at 5 (or around 5) but I'm not sure for how long!?! I may show up a little early for our ADR and see what happens...! Doesn't hurt to try! My kids would love to see Remy - that would really make their day!!!

I see a picture of him in your avatar - very cute!

Upvote 0

STLDisneyFan

I would love to see Remy myself, but I heard he won't be appearing when I go in Sept. It was just for a limited time... Anyone know what the story is on this? I do plan to eat at Chefs de France, one of my favorites!

Upvote 0

NewfieFan

Original Poster
I would love to see Remy myself, but I heard he won't be appearing when I go in Sept. It was just for a limited time... Anyone know what the story is on this? I do plan to eat at Chefs de France, one of my favorites!

I believe he is gone Sept. 5th! Which is too bad!:(

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom