leopards at AK

CMTinkerBell

There are lions, tigers, and cheetahs--it's been a long day in the sun...so I can't even think straight right now! But I'm pretty sure that there are no leopards!

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by CMTinkerBell
There are lions, tigers, and cheetahs--it's been a long day in the sun...so I can't even think straight right now! But I'm pretty sure that there are no leopards!

I wish I had a camera the last time I went on the safari...There was this beautiful cheetah sitting on a rock and it was like something out of National Geographic.

I have never managed to get a good look at the cheetahs. They are always hiding. Does anybody know when is a good time to ride the safari and see the cheetahs?

As for leopards, I think it would be cool if there were some at AK.

Cosmo

i'm not an expert on cheetahs, but when we went in june, we took the safari really late (like 5pm or thereabouts) and the cheetahs all seemed to be out (which i thought was odd since it was so hot and in the middle of the day) but there you go!

leeocean

I remember cheetahs, no leopards though. I got some really good pictures the last trip. We went when it opened and the animals were putting on a real show.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom