legend of the lion king video?

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Barnum42 has a brilliant version of this show. I`m not sure if its still available, maybe try to PM him? And welcome to the boards! By the way, `pm` is private message. Either find a post by him and click his name, or do a member search to find him and ask.

barnum42

Thanks for the recomendation Marni :D

However mine is Festival of the Lion King. Danny is after Legend of the Lion King, which was the puppet show at Magic Kingdom.

Legend should be on #Disney-Central, but you may need to rummage around for it.

Dean[AU]

I might be able to provide a crappy video of the finale, but its basically the WDW show on a stage minus acrobats.

Give me a few days.

barnum42

Dean[AU] said:
I might be able to provide a crappy video of the finale, but its basically the WDW show on a stage minus acrobats.

Give me a few days.
Is this the Paris show you are refering to? I've been curious to see what it is like. I've seen no photos from the actual production. The TV trailer just used footage from Florida, whilst the website had photos of very different costumes, implying to me that it was a different show.

We may need to get Danny to confirm which he is after:

Legend of the Lion Ling - Puppet show at Magic Kingdom
or
Festival of the Lion King - Live show in the round at Animal Kingdom.
or
Paris Legend of the Lion King - Live show at Disneyland Paris.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
LOL - my bad! Serves me right for trying to answer a question at 3am....

Sorry for any misunderstanding (Barnums vid is still excellent mind!)

StarMichael

Lion King Video

I downloaded a good video of the show from Clickmagique a while ago. It seems that they have put it offline.

I still have it and I´m willing to share it, but it´s 119Mb so I simply can´t mail it. Do you have messenger?

PM me

Dean[AU]

Yeah Paris Legend of the Lion King.

Frankly I wasnt impressed, you have to pre-collect your tickets for the main seating area, or buy a meal for the tabled seating at the rear,which took 40 mins (count them) to buy. Just doesnt seem disneyish. I'm gonna start capping my footage today, if it have good enough footage, I will post.

Dean[AU]

OK I looked over the footage today and i got some fairly good footage of the finale - I will post when I get audio capture working, until then - check out my BtM vid in the other thread.

disney-dan

when i went you had to collect tickets earlier in the day too. we didnt know about this so waited in line for the doors to open and got turned away. so, we went in through the restaurant entrance and sat in the back, we didnt have to buy anything either.

tbh, i thought the show was a massive dissapointment, and we left just before the end cos i was so bored :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom