Leaving Tomorrow

Chris

Original Poster
We are leaving tomorrow for the Disney Cruise and 17 days at WDW. I will try to let you know what I see and what is going on while I am there.:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

nadine

We are leaving tomorrow also!!!

Leaving on a jet plane........la, la, la 2 days Universal at the Portofino Bay Resort then on to 8 GLORIOUS day's at the Port Orleans Riverside!!!!!!!!!!

:sohappy:

The Mom

Premium Member
Re: We are leaving tomorrow also!!!

Originally posted by nadine
Leaving on a jet plane........la, la, la 2 days Universal at the Portofino Bay Resort then on to 8 GLORIOUS day's at the Port Orleans Riverside!!!!!!!!!!

:sohappy:

The Portofino is beautiful; we ended up walking to the parks most days...a lovely, relaxing stroll if the weather is nice. Don't forget to use your "front of the line" privilages...they're a great timesaver! The service at the Trattoria at Portofino left a lot to be desired, but we were very impressed by the food and service at Mythos in IOA....it should be a "destination" restaurant...the food was delicious, and the presentation is impeccable...a little pricey, but worth it. The Thai chicken appetizers were plenty for 2, and the Oriental chicken salad was quite large. We didn't have room for dessert! The atmosphere was very nice, too.

Camelot

Ya'all have a great time, Chris.....and Nadine...
I've never been on the Disney Cruise, but I am going to WDW in 20 Days ...yippee !! :)

cindy-rella

We're leaving too!

We are also leaving tomorrow, driving to Orlando. We're gonna visit Universal for 2 days then Walt Disney World for 4 days. We're staying at the All Star Movies for the first time. I think the kids are gonna love it. We have 10 people going so it's gonna be an adventure!:rolleyes:

I hope everyone that is going for the Thanksgiving Holiday has a wonderful and safe trip. :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

nadine

Thanks for the well wishes Marciahahn and Camelot, really looking forward to staying at the Portofino Bay, ahhhh, why does time go by sooo slow when you are awaiting a trip to WDW?

:hammer:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom