Leave a Legacy sales to end this June

Pongo

Replace the stones with THIS:
Those aren't lucite prisms you see... Those are cutting-edge translucent LCD video screens cycling through every LaL tile, animated images of Figment and Mickey and other characters, and various "Welcome to Epcot"s in many different languages...

epcotfountainconcept1hl9.jpg

That's actually not a bad idea...

Frightening.

CrashNet

yeah...that's interesting. I would say Epcot has been getting the most work of any of the parks...
Keep in mind this was earlier last year that I attended this Q&A. Its been a while since those comments were said.

As for MGM, honestly...when has it NOT been. Its not even a halfday park at this point.

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
Keep in mind this was earlier last year that I attended this Q&A. Its been a while since those comments were said.

As for MGM, honestly...when has it NOT been. Its not even a halfday park at this point.

If it were not for Streetmosphere and Fantasmic, it would really be only a half day park.

nicnic

darn, we too have a honeymoon LAL from 2001 and were hoping to get another done this october with our doughter, never mind, bring on the next idea!!

Enigma

Account Suspended
awesome pic! Thanks! Exactly what kind of drugs were the imagineers doing when they had the brilliant idea to change it?

The imagineers were being forced to do it by their upper management (these individuals were recently removed from power) who, themselves, were obeying the marketing people to impress and smooch up to Ei$ner.

wdwCC

When we got ours they said would exist for 20 years. As long as the plaques go somewhere in the park and I can find mine, it doesn't matter where they are, with a few exceptions.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom