• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

least favorite past attraction

TwilightZone

Original Poster
Advertisement
I'll hop on the unpopular train with Snow White, Small World, and Storyline with Belle.
These plus Winnie the Pooh and Peter Pan.
My second least favorite attraction was World of Motion. I liked the ride system itself, but I was so lost in what was going on throughout the entire ride that I got bored.

[takes cover under desk]
you guys are brave, brave souls
some thoughts on all of these
. the ending of snow white has always been comedy gold for my family, both versions are way too unexpected and happy.
.small world is a cute little ride, but not a must do
.never been to stwb , but it does have a cool affect from videos I've seen, but there's no reason for me to go
.winnie the pooh is not past, but it for sure needs to be replaced asap
.peter pan is meh
.world of motion is a charming ride and I think it was the only 80s epcot dark ride that was entertaining since it was more disney than the rest. but I can see why it was replaced and why it was replaced by a thrill ride. I think a thrill ride makes a lot of sense for a ride based on vehicles.

BraveGirl

bumping an old thread because it's fun to stroll down memory lane...

The Living Seas. But just the movie. I loved the pavillion but when you had to sit through that movie...."and it rained....and rained....and rained....and when it stopped...the SEAS were born." It was like a boring science class every time. But I loved the hydrolators and the seacabs and Seabase Alpha so I sat through it repeatedly without complaint!

TwilightZone

Original Poster
bumping an old thread because it's fun to stroll down memory lane...

The Living Seas. But just the movie. I loved the pavillion but when you had to sit through that movie...."and it rained....and rained....and rained....and when it stopped...the SEAS were born." It was like a boring science class every time. But I loved the hydrolators and the seacabs and Seabase Alpha so I sat through it repeatedly without complaint!
yes agree. To add to that all epcot films can go here, with the exception of magic journeys, captain eo, and hista. They were far from boring.

I’ll go with Body Wars, too. It was the only one-time ride I still remember and talk about for being awful. It was truly nauseating.

Top Bottom