least favorite past attraction

TwilightZone

Original Poster
I'll hop on the unpopular train with Snow White, Small World, and Storyline with Belle.
These plus Winnie the Pooh and Peter Pan.
My second least favorite attraction was World of Motion. I liked the ride system itself, but I was so lost in what was going on throughout the entire ride that I got bored.

[takes cover under desk]
you guys are brave, brave souls
some thoughts on all of these
. the ending of snow white has always been comedy gold for my family, both versions are way too unexpected and happy.
.small world is a cute little ride, but not a must do
.never been to stwb , but it does have a cool affect from videos I've seen, but there's no reason for me to go
.winnie the pooh is not past, but it for sure needs to be replaced asap
.peter pan is meh
.world of motion is a charming ride and I think it was the only 80s epcot dark ride that was entertaining since it was more disney than the rest. but I can see why it was replaced and why it was replaced by a thrill ride. I think a thrill ride makes a lot of sense for a ride based on vehicles.

RustySpork

Oscar Mayer Memer
*ahem* and there's something wrong with Death Metal? I'd choose Arch Enemy over Its a small world any day, any time.

efda1218cbe09616b9f8bdd23ab4d6c0.jpg

BraveGirl

bumping an old thread because it's fun to stroll down memory lane...

The Living Seas. But just the movie. I loved the pavillion but when you had to sit through that movie...."and it rained....and rained....and rained....and when it stopped...the SEAS were born." It was like a boring science class every time. But I loved the hydrolators and the seacabs and Seabase Alpha so I sat through it repeatedly without complaint!

TwilightZone

Original Poster
bumping an old thread because it's fun to stroll down memory lane...

The Living Seas. But just the movie. I loved the pavillion but when you had to sit through that movie...."and it rained....and rained....and rained....and when it stopped...the SEAS were born." It was like a boring science class every time. But I loved the hydrolators and the seacabs and Seabase Alpha so I sat through it repeatedly without complaint!
yes agree. To add to that all epcot films can go here, with the exception of magic journeys, captain eo, and hista. They were far from boring.

World_Showcase_Lover007

*Bump*

Instead of attraction per se, I’m going to go with land/park area, and that would be Streets of America. Although I loved the Osborne Lights, SoA was really a wasted space, with little or no attractions. I get the original intent of the backlot tour, but you would think Disney would have developed more things in the area after backlot closed. It was that great just staring st empty facades.

atjimfromdisney

Stitch's Great Escape (I sure hope it's for good).... not that it's the worst thing ever created... (maybe), but I was a huge fan of ExtraTERRORestrial Alien Encounter. :cyclops:

danheaton

Stitch is the obvious answer, and Sounds Dangerous was terrible. To add a new one to the mix, as a kid the Legend of the Lion King was the one that bugged me. Now it makes me laugh to think about the cheap puppets and just odd presentation overall, but I did not want to go there when it was around.

Experiment 626_

something fun I thought of. what is your least favorite past attraction in the parks? mine is sounds dangerous, which wasn't really that bad, just a waste of time and space. you can also include attractions that are about to close permanently as well.

One I hated was Journey into YOUR Imagination. Heck I never rode it, but it took away figment so it immediately landed on my list. The new one they have is absolutely amazing, but I wish I could experience the original one.

QuasiNoFroyo

That's easy: Journey Into Your Imagination! A complete slap in the face to the original with extremely bland and uninteresting theming that insulted the guests' intelligence at the very beginning of the ride for having no imagination (even though it was the ride itself that had zero imagination going for it whatsoever). Not to mention, the tasteless omission of both Dreamfinder and Figment (the latter of whom being mean-spiritedly shooed off by Eric Idle after appearing for very briefly towards the end). That thing made Stitch's Great Escape look like Journey to the Center of the Earth!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom