• The Country Bear Jamboree

Votes: 8 7.6%
  • The Tiki Room

Votes: 11 10.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kennyj29

Tomorrowland Indy Speedway

They could do so much with that spot! It's dirty, it's doesn't move people fast and it's just not a Disney attraction to me. When we took the tour it was even mentioned that of all the attractions this one was NOT a good disney ride.

General Grizz

I'm not a fan of the Indy speedway, I agree it should be more 'Disney-fied,' but I think there's a better option on this list...

Anyway...

It doesn't go fast....it's NOT supposed to go fast....because it's directed to the younger park-goers and their family. Go ride Test Track if you want a fast car ride, I suppose. :)

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Originally posted by grizzlyhall
Jerry! Jerry! Jerry! Jerry!

First you have to come at an uncrowded time! :lol:

Oh...man...that cut me reallll deep.. :cry:

THEY'RE NOT REDNECKS! :mad: :p

Yeah... sorry Grizz... No offense... I just HAD to get that out of my system.... :lol: :)

Its just... I think think it may be a BIT too corny for my tastes... I mean.. I can do corny... but this was corny, dull, and unfunny cornyness.... Ok... I will be quite now...lol :zipit: ;)

DMC-12

Re: Tomorrowland Indy Speedway

Originally posted by kennyj29
They could do so much with that spot! It's dirty, it's doesn't move people fast and it's just not a Disney attraction to me. When we took the tour it was even mentioned that of all the attractions this one was NOT a good disney ride.

I would of Voted for Indy... but CBJ really annoys me ...lol anyway... YES! Indy is dirty.. and walk by it when its 100% humidity at 98 degrees outside... and WOOF! The exhaust fumes hit me like a ton of bricks... Its like an Ozone action day here in chicago :lol: :hurl:

Scooter

I voted for Country Bear Jamboree
It should be called Country Bear JamBORING:snore:

They should send this show back to Dollywood where it belongs.

Boring music..Boring jokes...Boring Animatronics..Boring Boring BORING.:p

You'ld have to hold a GUN to my head to get me to watch it again.
Then I'd beg ya to SHOOT me so I didn't have to watch it.:cry:

There's a joke going around.

Two guys are on death row, about to be executed. The warden asks each man if he has a last request.The first man says "I Love the music from Country Bear Jamboree...could you play it one more time before I die? The warden says SURE..then he asks the 2nd guy if HE has a last request...he answers YES...KILL ME FIRST! :D

EmeraldDolphin

My least favorite of the attractions that I've actually done would have to be Indy Speedway. I've never even considered doing Dumbo's flight... I prefer the old Tiki to the new Tiki, and no one in my family has ever wanted to go in Alien Encounter... so I've never done that either... I should just go alone sometime to see what it's all about. Hall of Presidents I do when I go with my elderly mom that loves it... but I don't do that without her... I prefer other things for sure!

General Grizz

OK guys, let's not get insulting! Let's not forget CBJ is one of the most popular spots in the Magic Kingdom. And it does have "hundreds of thousands" of fans, according to Cast Members. :D

Originally posted by Scooter
You'ld have to hold a GUN to my head to get me to watch it again.
Then I'd beg ya to SHOOT me so I didn't have to watch it.:cry:

You just can't be serious...

General Grizz

Originally posted by Brooke
Hall of Presidents is my least favorite out of those.

I'm surprised that someone voted for Splash!

And I'm suprised someone voted for Hall of Presidents...

:animwink: :rolleyes:

Expectations are things you just can't define that way. :)

meeko_33785

Truth is, not everyone likes the same thing. I could ask that for people who voted for other attractions, but I'm not really bothered at all. That's the magic of the Magic Kingdom...there are things for everyone. :)

I absolutly agree. Everyone has different tastes and there are different rides at WDW to play to everyone's tastes. Not every attraction was made with you personally in mind. A good example of this is the Speedway. Adults don't particularly find it that entertaining (honestly, the last thing I want to do on vacation is drive- even drive a fake car ;) ) but the ride is not made for adults. I know back when I was a kid, this ride was one of my favorites. I would wait in those insanly long lines for the thrill of actually "driving" one of those little cars. Its not my favorite now, but I wouldn't say that it's a bad attraction. It's all a matter of taste and who you are.

The vote is for hall of presidents. When im on vacation i dont want to have educational stuff. My parents like it but my dad was one of those Straight A students that like education. :snore:

O'Mailey

I have to vote for Dumbo because its a short ride that can be found almost anywhere. It does not take you anywhere. The line is extremely long and slow for it. Every parent has to wait in line for it because of their kids even though the kids probably wouldn't miss it if it weren't there. Plus it is cloned as Aladdin, the ride in a Tomorrow Land, and at the Animal Kingdom.

I don't personally think that they should remove this ride, but in my opinion it is the least desirable of Magic Kingdom Attractions.

DMC-12

Originally posted by abu21
Ouch, that hurt!! Your just evil... :drevil:

:lol: Sorry... I did not mean to offend you or folks in the south... I kid.. I'm a kidder :) :wave:

abu21

Originally posted by DMC-12
:lol: Sorry... I did not mean to offend you or folks in the south... I kid.. I'm a kidder :) :wave:

:D Just Kidding :D You didn't offend me, really! :cry: Oh sorry, I must have something in my eye.

Maria

Originally posted by DMC-12
CBJ got my vote.... I tried it again this past March... and I did not find anything entertaining at all in this attraction....

-First they shove you in this waiting area packed with people on top pf people.... most of which who are really sweaty and therefor stinky... and there was no AC or air circulation of any kind in there......

-and the show... well the show was rather dull...... Maybe its me... but I dont like country music all that much... and the jokes are all lame and rather stale and old.....

I agree! and I voted for CBJ too.... sorry Grizz! :animwink:

Scooter

Let's not forget CBJ is one of the most popular spots in the Magic Kingdom. And it does have "hundreds of thousands" of fans, according to Cast Members. :D

Grizz..I'd like to see some stats on this.

The one time I was at CBJ (and the LAST time i might add ) there were no more than 40 people in the theatre.

A family of 5 walked out in the middle of the show, and I counted 3 people that were sleeping.

Don't get me wrong..I think everyone should see the show once...but I certainly wouldn't recommend seeing it again.

and I WAS serious...you would have to PAY me at least $50 before I would sit through a CBJ show again.

Fact is we all have differant tastes...I Like the Under New Management Tiki Room show MUCH better than the original and you hate it...to each his own I guess:animwink:

We do agree on one thing though: Let's fight to Keep Carousel of Progress alive!!:sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom